Students

MLT Admission at Michener Institute

Aug 6, 2018
11 posts

MLT Admission at Michener Institute

Hi Guys! I'm a grade 11 student and I finished almost all the required courses to get into MLT program at Michener Institute. I have finished my Bio Uni 12, Chem Uni 12, Advanced Functions Uni 12, and an additional Grade 12 course, Earth and Space Uni 12.

My average is 91%.
Is it easy to get into Michener Institute?
Do you think my average is enough to get into Michener Institute?

Thank you for your time and help! I'm just worried for University/College. I don't know why but I'm so scared and I feel like I'm not ready yet.
1 reply
Jan 23, 2016
39 posts
13 upvotes
Hamilton
Tomoka18 wrote: Hi Guys! I'm a grade 11 student and I finished almost all the required courses to get into MLT program at Michener Institute. I have finished my Bio Uni 12, Chem Uni 12, Advanced Functions Uni 12, and an additional Grade 12 course, Earth and Space Uni 12.

My average is 91%.
Is it easy to get into Michener Institute?
Do you think my average is enough to get into Michener Institute?

Thank you for your time and help! I'm just worried for University/College. I don't know why but I'm so scared and I feel like I'm not ready yet.
According to the Michener admission requirement, you must finish Grade 12 English, Mathematics, biology, chemistry, physics and an additional grade 12 course; You are almost half way there.
Your current average is already high enough to surpass the 75% cutoff.
It is not easy to get into Michener Institute because every year only 6% of students are admitted directly from high school (https://www.macleans.ca/schools/michener-institute/)
In sum, your GPA will be your advantage while the missing C/U12 courses (Grade 12 English, physics, Mathematics) are your disadvantages during the admission process.
If you can take those courses in your next year and achieve a similar average (~90%), you will have a very high chance to get your offer from Michener.

Good luck!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)