Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Fido

Mobile Shop : $0 Fido Motorola RAZR HD LTE (XT925) - Req: 2yr Smart (ie: 57/mo-1gb)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2013 8:41 pm
Tags:
None
Jul 3, 2008
546 posts
387 upvotes
Ontario

[Fido] Mobile Shop : $0 Fido Motorola RAZR HD LTE (XT925) - Req: 2yr Smart (ie: 57/mo-1gb)

Update 1/16 The holiday plans/promos fell off this phone. No gift cards, but in the end, $0 on a 2yr is a decent price, and the $57/mo-1gb plan is still decent (though the $56/mo-2gb was better). Stock on the phone is probably still back ordered from the holiday deal. Bright side is - should be lots of LTE microSIMs now. If you were lucky enough to get a phone, you can probably call into your local Mobile Shop to get your free LTE microSIM swapped in :D

Update 12/26 YMMV on stock. Mobile shop seems to be very low on stock across the country, but new stock/shipments are trickling in. Many users report they can activate on promo and have a guaranteed phone shipped in from other locations. LTE sim cards also seem scarce, but your local mobile shop should upgrade you to LTE sim once they replenish stock.

No this phone will not unlock to wind/mobi

Original post
I noticed this at the Mobile Shop (inside Loblaws)
Motorola RAZR HD LTE for $0 + $200 PC gift card
Requires 2 year on Smart plan, $56/2gb unlimited nationwide plan is eligible
killuminati wrote: FYI fido is offering another bonus - 1 free month.
Keep in mind this is a $600 phone that was only released in Oct and has the best battery life of all phones currently released in Canada
Economic inducement is $525 (cancellation fee). Net you about $325 if simply wanted the phone and cancel your Fido service.
498 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2007
2085 posts
1030 upvotes
This was mentioned in the Fido $56 thread, thanks for confirming. I was going to get the Galaxy Nexus this weekend but not anymore :) .

You can get the phone for $375 pretty much on Kijiji, so good for people who are planning on keeping the plan and reselling or heck even the phone is pretty good.
Jun 21, 2011
292 posts
25 upvotes
when is the tax-free day @loblaws/superstore
:D :D :D :D :razz: :razz: :razz:
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2007
1914 posts
2274 upvotes
Pretty good deal, especially for those looking to sign up for the $56 plan.

Free phone + $150 in groceries :)

Wow ... I just read the reviews for this phone. Seems very very well reviewed.
Jul 3, 2008
546 posts
387 upvotes
Ontario
Hey guys, I just called them up and they confirmed it's been bumped up to $200 gift cards!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 16, 2005
6893 posts
5575 upvotes
wowwah wrote: when is the tax-free day @loblaws/superstore
why would it matter? it is $0. tax on $0 is $0.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2009
1912 posts
1188 upvotes
Calgary
what's the cancellation fee? is it 400?
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
1255 posts
292 upvotes
Edmonton
For anyone on the fence this is a great phone. I've had it for 2 months. Battery life crushes my S3. The motorola android skin actually improves the ICS experience. The smart actions are sweet where you can set it to do any number of tasks based upon times or locations. The phone is built solid as well. Already took a couple big drops with minimal damage although I wouldn't recommend that lol.

If I were looking for a new phone in a contract I would jump all over this.

Is this at all the mobile shops in Superstores as well?
Dec 9, 2012
210 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto
DeeWayne wrote: For anyone on the fence this is a great phone. I've had it for 2 months. Battery life crushes my S3. The motorola android skin actually improves the ICS experience. The smart actions are sweet where you can set it to do any number of tasks based upon times or locations. The phone is built solid as well. Already took a couple big drops with minimal damage although I wouldn't recommend that lol.

If I were looking for a new phone in a contract I would jump all over this.

Is this at all the mobile shops in Superstores as well?
Yes there is.
Aug 18, 2005
14 posts
[QUOTE]Yesterday I noticed this at the Mobile Shop (inside Loblaws)
Motorola RAZR HD LTE for $0 + $200 PC gift card
Requires 2 year on Smart plan, $56/2gb unlimited nationwide plan is eligible

Keep in mind this is a $600 phone that was only released in Oct and has the best battery life of all phones currently released in Canada

Economic inducement is $525. Net you about $325 if simply wanted the phone without Fido service
Last edited by dotsthewarlock; Dec 20th, 2012 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Huzzah! Post 300![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Hey guys, I just called them up and they confirmed it's been bumped up to $200 gift cards![/QUOTE]

Just back from Mobil Shop from the one near Markville Mall, grab a Motorola RAZR HD LTE + $200 PC gift card on 2yr Smart 56/2gb and pay nothing!!!
Oct 17, 2009
672 posts
643 upvotes
wish i had a mobile shop here, just bought 2 of these on 56 dollar plans. So far they have been great I like them
Jan 20, 2011
244 posts
29 upvotes
how does this work? im on rogers right now and plan on getting this. should i cancel my rogers plan now? will I be able to port my number after I cancel?
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2007
2085 posts
1030 upvotes
omg $200 now? lol thats insane
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2007
2085 posts
1030 upvotes
underjeep wrote: how does this work? im on rogers right now and plan on getting this. should i cancel my rogers plan now? will I be able to port my number after I cancel?
Don't cancel, if you do you will loose your number .. just go to the store and they will port for you and this automatically cancels your rogers plan.
Jan 20, 2011
244 posts
29 upvotes
echlon wrote: Don't cancel, if you do you will loose your number .. just go to the store and they will port for you and this automatically cancels your rogers plan.
do i have to pay the one month cancellation notice of rogesr?

also does superstore in Vancouver count as Loblaws?, would superstore have it?
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4482 posts
2024 upvotes
I'm out of contract on a line, would it be possible to negotiate a plan with retention and come take this deal in store? or is it really ONLY on 56$ plan?

Can't you pay more for the phone and get it with a voice only contract, or a 50$ data plan?
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2007
2085 posts
1030 upvotes
underjeep wrote: do i have to pay the one month cancellation notice of rogesr?

also does superstore in Vancouver count as Loblaws?, would superstore have it?
If you are off contract yes you will but theres a whole thread in the cell phone forum about getting the money back.

Should be available anywhere there is The Mobile Shop ... so in PC stores.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)