Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Fido

Mobile Shop : $0 Fido Motorola RAZR HD LTE (XT925) - Req: 2yr Smart (ie: 57/mo-1gb)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2013 8:41 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2004
2245 posts
669 upvotes
Kelowna, BC
bogi093 wrote: I happened to get a Razr HD before the start date as well. Can I return then simply rebuy?
Technically yes but I think it's YMMV
Jan 16, 2005
499 posts
58 upvotes
I'll try and get the scratch card too. I signed up Christmas eve and I'm still waiting for the phone.
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16765 posts
8093 upvotes
mukhtar1982 wrote: Yeah they aren't. You need to give them back and then get the price protection.
what do you mean by that?
Jun 11, 2009
802 posts
118 upvotes
Mississauga
SickBeast wrote: what do you mean by that?
You need to give the S&W GC back if you will be using price protection on your phone within your 14 days period. I won $25 GC. Then when it was 74.99 (i bought it when it was 99.99). I went to do a PP. They said it will be same as you have to return the S&W GC and we will give you the one $25 GC as a PP.
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16765 posts
8093 upvotes
mukhtar1982 wrote: You need to give the S&W GC back if you will be using price protection on your phone within your 14 days period. I won $25 GC. Then when it was 74.99 (i bought it when it was 99.99). I went to do a PP. They said it will be same as you have to return the S&W GC and we will give you the one $25 GC as a PP.
they never gave me a scratch and win card to begin with.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2004
2245 posts
669 upvotes
Kelowna, BC
SickBeast wrote: they never gave me a scratch and win card to begin with.
I don't think we're on the same page as that guy!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9404 posts
5374 upvotes
I reserved my phone on the 23rd and picked it up on Dec 24th (I was told that the free Razr deal + $200GC deal ended on the 23rd). However, now I am wondering about the scratch and win cards. Does anyone have any details on this promo that I can show my rep at the Mobile Shop? (This thread is probably not that official whereas a webpage or an ad somewhere would be more compelling.) Also, does anyone know how to get this deal after the fact? Any tips/advice would be most appreciated.
Mar 7, 2009
570 posts
7 upvotes
I'm lost too... scratch card promo is their Boxing week special, but how is it possible to get price protection on that? Either way i called one store and he said he has done it for 3 people already, he told me it had to be done at the same store i bought it at though.
Jan 16, 2005
499 posts
58 upvotes
I think it really depends on who you talk to. The training isnt top notch. So what you hear is different for each store unfortunately.
Dec 6, 2005
639 posts
275 upvotes
Vancouver
I got my phone/plan from #3 road in Richmond. Transferred from kelowna.
I got my $200 and my scratch and save without opposition from the sales guy
I managed to get $75 off with the scratch card, which sorta kicks ***** .

Phone is coming in on Monday. Can't wait

Btw, guy said that there was 34 left nationwide.
Good luck folks
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2004
2245 posts
669 upvotes
Kelowna, BC
beatdownvictim wrote: I got my phone/plan from #3 road in Richmond. Transferred from kelowna.

Good luck folks
When did you order? If it was after the 26th then you are entitled to the scratch and win
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16765 posts
8093 upvotes
etherboy wrote: When did you order? If it was after the 26th then you are entitled to the scratch and win
So are you saying that for those of us that ordered within the past week can't get the scratch and save card after the fact?
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2004
2245 posts
669 upvotes
Kelowna, BC
SickBeast wrote: So are you saying that for those of us that ordered within the past week can't get the scratch and save card after the fact?
I'm just saying that there is no trick to getting it if you order after the promo starts ;)
Jul 25, 2012
26 posts
28 upvotes
RICHMOND
beatdownvictim wrote: I got my phone/plan from #3 road in Richmond. Transferred from kelowna.

Good luck folks
#3 road in Richmond ?? I went there on Dec 24 and 26, the sales guy told me no phones left and he couldn't order it for me !!!

when did you go there ?
Jun 21, 2011
292 posts
25 upvotes
lewiskkk wrote: #3 road in Richmond ?? I went there on Dec 24 and 26, the sales guy told me no phones left and he couldn't order it for me !!!

when did you go there ?
this is so call ymmv
:D :D :D :D :razz: :razz: :razz:
Sep 6, 2007
86 posts
4 upvotes
SickBeast wrote: i went back and they said that the gift card scratch and win cards were not covered by the price protection.
It was all just paperwork. He had to do a full refund (with in 14 days) and "re sell" me the two phones and re issue the same gift card numbers + the new scratch and win cards.
Jul 5, 2006
480 posts
407 upvotes
andriykoua wrote: this is the right phone, Motorola RAZR HD LTE, they only have one phone that is RAZR lol
At least the demo phone is not this model. I asked and he said this is not the newest model (with dual-core). Did he make mistake or he try to deceive me? And he said only LG Optimus 7 has scratch and save. Is scratch and save YMMV?