Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Fido

Mobile Shop : $0 Fido Motorola RAZR HD LTE (XT925) - Req: 2yr Smart (ie: 57/mo-1gb)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2013 8:41 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
1255 posts
292 upvotes
Edmonton
I thought this phone was available elusively to Rogers in Canada? Is this deal through Rogers at the Mobile shop?
Oct 21, 2009
918 posts
833 upvotes
def47 wrote: I'm out of contract on a line, would it be possible to negotiate a plan with retention and come take this deal in store? or is it really ONLY on 56$ plan?

Can't you pay more for the phone and get it with a voice only contract, or a 50$ data plan?
I'm interested in doing this too since I'm off contract as well. Can't wait for the S4.

I would like to get a plan that's $50+tax (through retentions...currently on $52.50+tax), get this phone from The Mobile Shop, and get the $200 GC.

Do-able? How exactly?

Btw, if anyone wants to know the locations, go here: http://locator.themobileshop.ca/LCLOnline/
Aug 7, 2010
689 posts
147 upvotes
DeeWayne wrote: I thought this phone was available elusively to Rogers in Canada? Is this deal through Rogers at the Mobile shop?

Fido is the sister brand of rogers. Here is the link to it http://www.fido.ca/web/Fido.portal?_nfp ... =RAZRHDBLK

This deals is availble at futureshop, bestbuy and mobile shop but mobileshop promo is $200 compared to $50 and $100 at FS & BB
Jan 20, 2011
244 posts
29 upvotes
the mobile shop at RCSS don't have phone numbers it seems, you have to go there and check if they have stock. anyone disagree?
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2005
1474 posts
477 upvotes
Toronto
I am in the middle of my 3 year fido contract, is there anyway to take advantage of this deal?
Nov 14, 2012
50 posts
12 upvotes
underjeep wrote: the mobile shop at RCSS don't have phone numbers it seems, you have to go there and check if they have stock. anyone disagree?
Their are Mobile Shop's that exist that arnt on that list.

skidragoon wrote: I am in the middle of my 3 year fido contract, is there anyway to take advantage of this deal?
Add to your existing line

Also. Anyone who's recently picked up an S2x Htc One S or Nexus 4 and is looking for service this would be a decent idea. Sign up 2yr $56 plan sell the phone and keep the giftcards. You pocked about $575-600 you pay $1,350 over 2 Years without tax or $31 a month.
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2005
1474 posts
477 upvotes
Toronto
WilliamRiot wrote:

Add to your existing line
What do you mean? As in stack my contract for an additional 2 years?

I can cancel and resign for $320, i do need a new phone as mine is almost done
Nov 14, 2012
50 posts
12 upvotes
skidragoon wrote: What do you mean? As in stack my contract for an additional 2 years?

I can cancel and resign for $320, i do need a new phone as mine is almost done
You could keep your current phone and add a new number meaning you would have two lines with Fido.
After that you can cancel your old one or keep both
Jun 14, 2011
93 posts
85 upvotes
Just renewing my agreement last week. I had to pay with my fido dollars to get 2phones. On the same day I played superpop and eligible to get the phone for 0 dollars. However Fido Csr didnt let me get the promotion because it had to be done when I was renewing my agreement. Is there any way to get my fido dollars back?
Nov 18, 2012
6 posts
Just got this deal for my sister, manitoba only had 4 razr's left in stock..

free Christmas shopping for her.
Banned
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Just picked one up from Argentia Rd. Mississauga
May 9, 2012
728 posts
88 upvotes
WilliamRiot wrote:
Also. Anyone who's recently picked up an S2x Htc One S or Nexus 4 and is looking for service this would be a decent idea. Sign up 2yr $56 plan sell the phone and keep the giftcards. You pocked about $575-600 you pay $1,350 over 2 Years without tax or $31 a month.
I like how you think sir.
Nov 14, 2012
50 posts
12 upvotes
jagerbombs wrote: I like how you think sir.
On top of that anyone coming from Chatr I've herd you get 50% off for six months, Cant confirm tho.
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16640 posts
7971 upvotes
I just got one from dufferin & Steeles. They had one left. Thanks op this phone is amazing.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2007
2085 posts
1030 upvotes
Anyone know stock levels in Ontario? won't be able to go until tomorrow night :(
Apr 15, 2004
593 posts
320 upvotes
Vancouver
can you buy visa prepaid with the $200 pc gift card? i don't go to superstore at all so what would be a good idea to spend the $200 superstore gift card?