Expired Hot Deals

[Fido] Mobile Shop : $0 Fido Motorola RAZR HD LTE (XT925) - Req: 2yr Smart (ie: 57/mo-1gb)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2013 8:41 pm
Tags:
None
Banned
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls
etherboy wrote:
Dec 26th, 2012 1:03 pm
Thanks! I will doublecheck.
Mobile Shops don't have Micro Fido LTE sim card, don't bother, they gave me regular Micro SIM and and Regular Sim Card.
Nov 25, 2002
263 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto
andriykoua wrote:
Dec 26th, 2012 1:05 pm
Mobile Shops don't have Micro Fido LTE sim card, don't bother, they gave me regular Micro SIM and and Regular Sim Card.
Not true. I got an lte sim from the Mavis/Dundas Mobile shop in Mississauga.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2004
1544 posts
98 upvotes
andriykoua wrote:
Dec 26th, 2012 1:05 pm
My SIM definitely does not have LTE on it. Can I get it swapped at a Fido booth, or does it have to go back to Mobile Shop?
May 30, 2009
203 posts
16 upvotes
Richmond Hill
kyli wrote:
Dec 24th, 2012 7:32 pm
Yep. I got these three deal after 3 phone calling.
How did you get the first month free, 6 months 50% off and $200 gc?
Did you go to super store and got the gc then called them?
When I asked them they said 50% off promo was over/does not apply on 56$
Dec 12, 2006
170 posts
86 upvotes
andriykoua wrote:
Dec 21st, 2012 11:44 pm
which shop did you go to?

Because it's 200, I think they took the other gift cards and ripped you off.
$75 with their Xmas gift pack. If you do not take that $200.
Jul 12, 2012
60 posts
6 upvotes
LONDON
Does anyone know how long this promotion is going for? I went to a Loblaws and they said they're ordering one for Friday since they're out.
Sep 17, 2007
148 posts
5 upvotes
Etobicoke
Thanks, OP..I bought the phone today on a 2 year contract. I received $225 PC gift Card (The rep gave me a extra $25 gift card as the phone was not on stock). He said the phone should arrive by Friday. The sim card I received was a regular one, and not a LTE sim card. I need to ask the rep for a LTE sim card when I pick up my phone.
Feb 14, 2012
712 posts
371 upvotes
Toronto
Oh man...im on the fence about this phone. I would like to get this deal and just cancel the contract to get the phone, as i think paying $325 for it is a good deal...but im not sure this will work on wind network. Im looking at the specs for gs3 and the optimus 4x hd and they are the same specs as this phone and are being offered by wind...but some have said this phone will not work on wind network. Can someone please let me know if they are using this phone on the wind network...would greatly appreciate it, thanks...
[OP]
Jul 3, 2008
473 posts
249 upvotes
Ontario
I stop by the store, while doing some boxing day shopping to ask for an LTE micro Sim. The store said they're ordering done in and should arrive within the week. They said it's because they never had sent Fido LTE phones.

The guy also said only a few stores have the LTE micro sim. also the RAZR HD LTE is almost sold out across the company, but some stores are getting new stock trickling in, so it's very YMMV but not a totally dead deal. He said there's no clear end date on the gift card promo
[OP]
Jul 3, 2008
473 posts
249 upvotes
Ontario
Josecc wrote:
Dec 26th, 2012 5:21 pm
Oh man...im on the fence about this phone. I would like to get this deal and just cancel the contract to get the phone, as i think paying $325 for it is a good deal...but im not sure this will work on wind network. Im looking at the specs for gs3 and the optimus 4x hd and they are the same specs as this phone and are being offered by wind...but some have said this phone will not work on wind network. Can someone please let me know if they are using this phone on the wind network...would greatly appreciate it, thanks...

Wind. No.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2008
4899 posts
817 upvotes
Signed up today' perfect timing. $200 GC + $75 scratch & win GC. 1st month free, $20 referral, $56 plan. I didn't even know about the s & w deal, awesome. My phone is coming from BC, should arrive Tues or wednes
Dec 10, 2009
668 posts
1878 upvotes
Van Isle
HP_John wrote:
Dec 26th, 2012 5:56 pm
Signed up today' perfect timing. $200 GC + $75 scratch & win GC. 1st month free, $20 referral, $56 plan. I didn't even know about the s & w deal, awesome. My phone is coming from BC, should arrive Tues or wednes
I can confirm the scratch and win. I was in Nanaimo store today and was offered the same deal as above although the S&W was up to $100 but most likely $25. They had one phone left at noon pst and she claimed the S&W was over today. I was freakin close to getting the deal but the 60" sammy across at Costco was too much force to withstand.............turns out none in stock anyway. DOH!
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2003
1863 posts
223 upvotes
Is there a flyer or ad about this anywhere? Trying to get a price match done at FS for the gift cards
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2008
4899 posts
817 upvotes
katwittfan wrote:
Dec 26th, 2012 6:22 pm
I can confirm the scratch and win. I was in Nanaimo store today and was offered the same deal as above although the S&W was up to $100 but most likely $25. They had one phone left at noon pst and she claimed the S&W was over today. I was freakin close to getting the deal but the 60" sammy across at Costco was too much force to withstand.............turns out none in stock anyway. DOH!
Yea odds are 60% $25, 25% $50, 10% $75, & 5% $100. My rep seemed genuinely happy, said all his customers were getting $25 while the other reps customers were getting the higher values. Very happy w/ the $75 bonus that i didnt even know about b4