Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Fido

Mobile Shop : $0 Fido Motorola RAZR HD LTE (XT925) - Req: 2yr Smart (ie: 57/mo-1gb)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2013 8:41 pm
Tags:
None
Apr 5, 2011
37 posts
4 upvotes
The store is waiting to get more .. I guess from Fido.. But Fido is out of stock too :(
Jan 16, 2005
499 posts
58 upvotes
The store on calgary trail said they are getting more but the promo now is only 100 gift card
Apr 5, 2011
37 posts
4 upvotes
On dec 31st, I was at RCSS ON 130th in Calgary ... was placed in waiting list and was told they will give the $200 GC
Dec 4, 2012
14 posts
MISSISSAUGA
I know this is a limited time offer for the $56 dollar plan, rumors are it ends on Jan 7th so I want to make my decision quick..

---At what price would you guys actually rate this plan at?

Minus all the goodies such as gift cards and the $0 phone...

Just purely based on the plan and what it offers comparing to other competition...

I would rate it at $70 including taxes
SANI--
@IAMFNAMAZIN
Aug 22, 2011
64 posts
6 upvotes
Vancouver
AMAZ1N wrote: Just purely based on the plan and what it offers comparing to other competition...

I would rate it at $70 including taxes
Out of curiosity, I called Telus' retentions this morning to see what they'd offer. The agent said the best he could do was $60 for similar calling features (unlimited Canada wide, VM/CID, etc.), and just 1GB of data. So I suppose you can take that for what it's worth.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9404 posts
5374 upvotes
meemo wrote: Did the store say you were specifically on the waiting list to get it from another store or just until they get more? Like some others who ordered earlier than the 28th, mine is coming from another store.
It wasn't entirely clear to me. It sounded like they were trying to get it from another store but it also sounded like no stores have the phones. So, I'm thinking if they are out across Canada we may be all waiting for a backorder that is for orders across RCSS stores Canada-wide.
Oct 21, 2009
921 posts
850 upvotes
choclover wrote: It wasn't entirely clear to me. It sounded like they were trying to get it from another store but it also sounded like no stores have the phones. So, I'm thinking if they are out across Canada we may be all waiting for a backorder that is for orders across RCSS stores Canada-wide.
Oh, ok. It was very clear to me where mine was coming from. My sales person called another guy from another store and they had to go back and forth to get authorizations from each other's district manager... all while I was there... for like an hr! It was supposed to be shipped out on Jan 2nd (from Fredericton, NB) so hopefully it will arrive early this week.

Does anyone know if the first day of the billing cycle starts from the moment the SIM is activated, or is it when the contract was signed? If it's the former, there goes half of my "first month free" offer due to waiting for the phone.
Deal Expert
Oct 5, 2008
18180 posts
14181 upvotes
Toronto
i got my phone and my $225 in gift cards. I also got in on the $56/mth plan with first month free.

With the $225 in gift cards, that's like another 4 months free. So 5 months free out of 24. 19 months at $56/mth and the phone for $0

Now i'm just waiting for the LTE SIM card which are out of stock.

Thanks OP!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9404 posts
5374 upvotes
MS MSP wrote: i got my phone and my $225 in gift cards. I also got in on the $56/mth plan with first month free.

With the $225 in gift cards, that's like another 4 months free. So 5 months free out of 24. 19 months at $56/mth and the phone for $0

Thanks OP!
I am curious to know if your phone was on backorder and/or if it was ordered from another store. Please provide details.
Deal Expert
Oct 5, 2008
18180 posts
14181 upvotes
Toronto
choclover wrote: I am curious to know if your phone was on backorder and/or if it was ordered from another store. Please provide details.
check my prior posts in this thread.

On Dec 30th, the Loblaws store in RH ordered me the phone.

It came is as promised with the gift cards and the scratch card as well as the Fido plan deal.
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2005
1330 posts
409 upvotes
Toronto
Go to a FIDO corporate store, they should have the micro sim cards.
MS MSP wrote: i got my phone and my $225 in gift cards. I also got in on the $56/mth plan with first month free.

Thanks OP!
Jan 8, 2008
144 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
Waited since before Christmas for local Mobile Shop to get new stock and none came in. Checked around a few stores on the 29th and tracked down one phone at another location about half hour away from me. Told them to hold onto that phone and I will be by within the hour. Activated on the $56 plan with $250 GC and first month free, $0 Razr HD LTE and ported over from Rogers (Rogers did not want to match).

Same problem with the LTE sim (not in stock but was told the one I was given should be "compatible"). Called Fido CS and they told me to pick up an LTE SIM from another store(anywhere really) and I will get $10 credit on first bill. Sounded fine to me so I went ahead and picked it up (next day after activating), called back Fido CS and within 10 minutes I was active on LTE. Overall, very happy with service and phone so far.

Thanks OP!
Aug 16, 2006
639 posts
273 upvotes
Calgary
Got this deal today, but only $75 gift card. The guy assured me that they never had the $200 or $250 deal at their location. Still a good deal, IMO. Haven't tried the phone yet, but it looks pretty sleek.
Jun 11, 2009
802 posts
118 upvotes
Mississauga
whitefinger wrote: Got this deal today, but only $75 gift card. The guy assured me that they never had the $200 or $250 deal at their location. Still a good deal, IMO. Haven't tried the phone yet, but it looks pretty sleek.
lol. You got played, dude. I saw a similar scenario. A person came for this deal. The rep figured it out that he was middle age naive cellphone user. He gave him $100worth of GC saying thats the deal right now. Then when he went, scanned 4 $25 GC more and put it in the drawer (probably to take home for himself).
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2010
2059 posts
425 upvotes
Scarborough
mukhtar1982 wrote: lol. You got played, dude. I saw a similar scenario. A person came for this deal. The rep figured it out that he was middle age naive cellphone user. He gave him $100worth of GC saying thats the deal right now. Then when he went, scanned 4 $25 GC more and put it in the drawer (probably to take home for himself).
And why didn't you tell him off?
Banned
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls
mukhtar1982 wrote: lol. You got played, dude. I saw a similar scenario. A person came for this deal. The rep figured it out that he was middle age naive cellphone user. He gave him $100worth of GC saying thats the deal right now. Then when he went, scanned 4 $25 GC more and put it in the drawer (probably to take home for himself).
Yep, the sales rep took the other 100 as his compensation for his crappy job lol
May 7, 2011
237 posts
47 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
Deal still on with $200 or $100 GC?
Sorry to hear WhiteFinger got scammed tho ...
Banned
Jul 16, 2003
10397 posts
1468 upvotes
Toronto
Also looking for this deal, so I called a local Mobileshop store and was told the $200 GC promo is over. Currently, only $75.00 is available, and no stock of the Razr.
Andre Oliveira - Mortgage Agent
Mortgage Intelligence - FSCO# 10428
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9404 posts
5374 upvotes
Has anyone heard anything on when the new stock of the Razr is expected to come in?