Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Fido

Mobile Shop : $0 Fido Motorola RAZR HD LTE (XT925) - Req: 2yr Smart (ie: 57/mo-1gb)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2013 8:41 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5865 posts
3138 upvotes
Winnipeg
syncmaster wrote: can you buy visa prepaid with the $200 pc gift card? i don't go to superstore at all so what would be a good idea to spend the $200 superstore gift card?
Gas perhaps?
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4482 posts
2024 upvotes
Would it work if I negotiate a 50$ data plan with retention, and take this deal(razr+200$ GC) in store ?
Dec 1, 2007
393 posts
80 upvotes
The gift card is only for new activations correct? If you have a month to month contract with fido can you port to say mobilicity then port right back to fido for $56 plan and the $200 gift card? Cause that's a savings of $9/month plus if you get another $20 if you get someone to refer you. Anyone done this before? I called *611 the lady said you can port back to fido anytime and there is no duration that you have to be away for new promos, but for some reason I don't feel confident in her answer as this would leave a big opportunity for abuse.
Oct 21, 2009
918 posts
833 upvotes
def47 wrote: Would it work if I negotiate a 50$ data plan with retention, and take this deal(razr+200$ GC) in store ?
I got the same question... and somehow also retain my $150 Fido $ for future use :D
Banned
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls
battsup wrote: The gift card is only for new activations correct? If you have a month to month contract with fido can you port to say mobilicity then port right back to fido for $56 plan and the $200 gift card? Cause that's a savings of $9/month plus if you get another $20 if you get someone to refer you. Anyone done this before? I called *611 the lady said you can port back to fido anytime and there is no duration that you have to be away for new promos, but for some reason I don't feel confident in her answer as this would leave a big opportunity for abuse.
I like your thinking with Porting :)
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16640 posts
7971 upvotes
echlon wrote: Anyone know stock levels in Ontario? won't be able to go until tomorrow night :(
I know that in the gta there is only one left at dufferin & Steeles.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2007
2085 posts
1030 upvotes
SickBeast wrote: I know that in the gta there is only one left at dufferin & Steeles.
GTA include Oakville/Mississauga? wow only 1 left? I hope they get more stock.. I just put up my old phone for sale lol.
Dec 7, 2012
2 posts
HAMILTON
bought one from oakville(the oak road),seems many in stocks!
Dec 7, 2012
2 posts
HAMILTON
got one from oakvill(oak road) this afternoon, seems many in stock!GL
echlon wrote: GTA include Oakville/Mississauga? wow only 1 left? I hope they get more stock.. I just put up my old phone for sale lol.
Jun 8, 2007
945 posts
286 upvotes
Oshawa
Same same... Anyone?
meemo wrote: I got the same question... and somehow also retain my $150 Fido $ for future use :D
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2012
1091 posts
374 upvotes
Hamilton
Went to Oakville signed there but went to Missisauga to actually get a phone ...
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2007
2085 posts
1030 upvotes
Okay I'll try getting it tomorrow morning then ... BTW I checked the site and the store hours are from 12AM-12AM, I doubt there will be a guy manning the telephone booth 24 hours right? lol
Jan 20, 2011
244 posts
29 upvotes
echlon wrote: Okay I'll try getting it tomorrow morning then ... BTW I checked the site and the store hours are from 12AM-12AM, I doubt there will be a guy manning the telephone booth 24 hours right? lol
thats superstore hours, the acutal mobile phone booth usually closes at 9pm on weekdays
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2012
1091 posts
374 upvotes
Hamilton
yup I can confirm mobile shop is working only till 9 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2005
1474 posts
477 upvotes
Toronto
I think you can retain your fido dollars by opening a second line and moving your current number there, and then after cancel the original line. This method won't work with retentions though.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2007
2085 posts
1030 upvotes
underjeep wrote: thats superstore hours, the acutal mobile phone booth usually closes at 9pm on weekdays
puska83 wrote: yup I can confirm mobile shop is working only till 9 pm
You know what time they open?
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2009
22509 posts
8925 upvotes
Toronto
Does it have to be the $56 Smart plan? My wife is on a Smart plan, but the low end one. It qualifies for the phone but I'm thinking the profit for The Mobile Store would be lower because of the lower cost plan, so the gift card would be less. Is that correct?

BTW, the Toronto Don Mills/Eglinton RCSS had no stock.
Aug 7, 2010
689 posts
147 upvotes
EugW wrote: Does it have to be the $56 Smart plan? My wife is on a Smart plan, but the low end one. It qualifies for the phone but I'm thinking the profit for The Mobile Store would be lower because of the lower cost plan, so the gift card would be less. Is that correct?

$200 is for the activation of the phone not for the plan, you can pick the plan you wanted
Jul 26, 2011
701 posts
211 upvotes
echlon wrote: You know what time they open?
9am
EugW wrote: Does it have to be the $56 Smart plan? My wife is on a Smart plan, but the low end one. It qualifies for the phone but I'm thinking the profit for The Mobile Store would be lower because of the lower cost plan, so the gift card would be less. Is that correct?

Any smart plan. Gift card is the same.

PM for stock and more questions.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)