Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Fido

Mobile Shop : $0 Fido Motorola RAZR HD LTE (XT925) - Req: 2yr Smart (ie: 57/mo-1gb)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2013 8:41 pm
Tags:
None
Feb 9, 2008
570 posts
128 upvotes
Is this available only on a new activation? or contract renewals as well? Didn't see this mentioned in the OP.
Oct 21, 2009
918 posts
833 upvotes
cheetah33 wrote: Is this available only on a new activation? or contract renewals as well? Didn't see this mentioned in the OP.
New.
Mar 10, 2008
747 posts
125 upvotes
Anyone know the phone is locked or unlocked? I tried 7-11 SIM card it works very well.
Sep 22, 2010
209 posts
164 upvotes
So guys is the promotion still on with the 200$ gift card? I'm a little confused , some people are getting it and some are'nt?

For those people who got it, which location was it promoted at? And is there a waiting list still.

Thanks
Banned
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls
makaveli80 wrote: So guys is the promotion still on with the 200$ gift card? I'm a little confused , some people are getting it and some are'nt?

For those people who got it, which location was it promoted at? And is there a waiting list still.

Thanks
The promo is over. and good luck finding the phone. I have a feeling that they are clearing them out as there will be a new Moto Razr coming soon.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9401 posts
5364 upvotes
andriykoua wrote: The promo is over. and good luck finding the phone. I have a feeling that they are clearing them out as there will be a new Moto Razr coming soon.
I thought the Motorola RAZR HD LTE is a brand new phone. Apparently it was just released in late 2012. Is there another one that is even newer on its way?
Apr 12, 2011
117 posts
16 upvotes
choclover wrote: I thought the Motorola RAZR HD LTE is a brand new phone. Apparently it was just released in late 2012. Is there another one that is even newer on its way?
The Razr HD will be the Motorola flagship phone for a little while.

The next phone expected to be released by Motorola is the Razr M HD, which is supposed to be a mid range phone. Similar processor and memory spec as the Razr HD but smaller 4.5" 720p screen and potentially a larger 3300 mAh battery.

The next flagship phones from Motorola/Samsung will probably have 5" 1080p display, 2GB RAM, and a quad core processor.
Jul 3, 2008
546 posts
387 upvotes
Ontario
kyli wrote: Anyone know the phone is locked or unlocked? I tried 7-11 SIM card it works very well.
7-11 is reseller of Rogers services - you don't need to unlock your Rogers/Fido phone for 7-11
(Similar to Bell/Virgin/PC or Telus/Koodo)
Jul 3, 2008
546 posts
387 upvotes
Ontario
choclover wrote: I thought the Motorola RAZR HD LTE is a brand new phone. Apparently it was just released in late 2012. Is there another one that is even newer on its way?
The XT925 was announced/released Sept 2012 - 4 months ago
http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_razr_hd_xt925-4970.php
I haven't heard any official news of any upcoming Canadian Motorola release, and nothing from CES 2013

Fido recently added the SGSIII to their lineup, initially at $400 on a 2yr, now dropped to $250 on a 2yr. The XT925 is still $250 cheaper (and newer) by comparison.
Jun 20, 2008
338 posts
479 upvotes
Winnipeg
By the way, you can still get a $50 gift card from Best Buy if you activate there. I had a phone "ordered" for me at tms since Dec. 20th, and was then informed last week that it would never come. I quickly went to Best Buy last Thursday (the last day of the $56 deal) and picked it up. $50 is not $200 but it's better than nothing.
May 30, 2009
258 posts
49 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Still waiting for my phone to be in stock @ Mavis & Dundas.

Hmmm, I'm glad meemo got his but it seems like he had a problem with Fido $. I hope I don't have the same problem when I port my number.
May 27, 2008
572 posts
543 upvotes
dotsthewarlock wrote: The XT925 was announced/released Sept 2012 - 4 months ago
http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_razr_hd_xt925-4970.php
I haven't heard any official news of any upcoming Canadian Motorola release, and nothing from CES 2013

Fido recently added the SGSIII to their lineup, initially at $400 on a 2yr, now dropped to $250 on a 2yr. The XT925 is still $250 cheaper (and newer) by comparison.
Update: the Samsung Galaxy S III returned back at 400$ instead of 250$ (got it at 250$ on jan 3rd :D )
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
8559 posts
5351 upvotes
Even for those who want the s3 on Fido, they should still get the razr , sell it & add a bit of cash ($50-$100) for a bnib s3 off RFD/kijiji. Still works out much cheaper than the $250-$400 Fido wants (on 2 yr term)
Oct 21, 2009
918 posts
833 upvotes
mooncakez wrote: Still waiting for my phone to be in stock @ Mavis & Dundas.

Hmmm, I'm glad meemo got his but it seems like he had a problem with Fido $. I hope I don't have the same problem when I port my number.
You haven't got it yet? That sucks. I hope you get it soon.

Seems like they fixed my Fido $ problem. I got the Fido $ back. They said they would inform me about the case, but they never did. I just logged in and found that it's back.
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2005
1330 posts
409 upvotes
Toronto
Dropped my Razr, glass is pretty brittle, about 35% of the screen shattered. The only good news is the phone works fine. Motorola wants $150 minimum to look at it and it will take 7 business days. Anybody know of a third party shop that fixes screens?
Oct 21, 2009
918 posts
833 upvotes
wrigley wrote: Dropped my Razr, glass is pretty brittle, about 35% of the screen shattered. The only good news is the phone works fine. Motorola wants $150 minimum to look at it and it will take 7 business days. Anybody know of a third party shop that fixes screens?
Don't know of any, but this seems like a good product for those who have other types of phones:
http://www.teambuy.ca/en/york_region/28143962
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
8559 posts
5351 upvotes
wrigley wrote: Dropped my Razr, glass is pretty brittle, about 35% of the screen shattered. The only good news is the phone works fine. Motorola wants $150 minimum to look at it and it will take 7 business days. Anybody know of a third party shop that fixes screens?
Its suppose to be Gorilla Glass 2, surprised it shattered
Aug 22, 2011
457 posts
58 upvotes
BRAMPTON
my wife is also STILL waiting for her Razr from Mavis & Dundas, we ordered it on the 28th of Dec! this is getting ridiculous. anyone had any luck the last couple of days at that location? WTF is up with motorola and these stock issues....
May 30, 2009
258 posts
49 upvotes
Richmond Hill
finally got mine at mavis and dundas today.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)