Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Fido

Mobile Shop : $0 Fido Motorola RAZR HD LTE (XT925) - Req: 2yr Smart (ie: 57/mo-1gb)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2013 8:41 pm
Tags:
None
Mar 10, 2008
747 posts
125 upvotes
Anyone know if I can stack the 50% off monthly pay for 6 mths with this promotion?
Aug 7, 2010
689 posts
147 upvotes
kyli wrote: Anyone know if I can stack the 50% off monthly pay for 6 mths with this promotion?
Yes you can if you are talking about the CHATR promotions 50% off monthly pay for 6 months.Take the printout with you to the store.
Dec 20, 2012
1 posts
WATERLOO
yeahhh just got one too, really good deal, but the employees did not know about it until i told them lol
Apr 15, 2004
593 posts
320 upvotes
Vancouver
can you buy visa prepaid card with the pc gift card? or can you pay your fido account with pc gift card at the mobile shop?
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2008
1194 posts
189 upvotes
Toronto
syncmaster wrote: can you buy visa prepaid card with the pc gift card? or can you pay your fido account with pc gift card at the mobile shop?
Yes you can buy other gift cards.
Nov 18, 2012
6 posts
UPDATE FROM LAST POST:

WHAT A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!!

Had to wait over 2 hours for a employee from another store to "transfer" the phone so i could pick it up ANOTHER HALF HOUR DRIVE??
(he couldn't get the serial number to work properly cause he kept trying to put in a motorola razr, not the HD verison)

Got the phone, it wasn't seal also dirty with alot of fingerprints on it, i asked him if it was used he said he only opened to check the imei.

Took the phone home, notice a bunch of scratches on the side... wow what a disappointment.

themobileshop staff didn't know anything either about any cellphones or the plans they offer!!! where do they hire these people??? i had to show them how to use their POS!

Ok sure the $200 gift credits were nice but i hope they have some left in stock tomorrow or else im going to lose it.

forgot to mention, she made so many mistakes on my account i have call fido, change my address, and last name is incorrect.
Orracle wrote: If I get the phone on the $56 plan tomorrow, then cancel right away, will I ONLY be charged $525? So with the $200 GC, the phone would come to $325.

Can anyone please confirm? Thanks!
No.
Mar 7, 2009
570 posts
7 upvotes
I'm with fido right now, 6 months left on my contract. But if I cancel port to chatr then go back and purchase this phone on the $56 plan it would be a steal. Do I have to call in to cancel if I port to chatr? Can anyone explain the process. Regardless of getting $200 at RCSS I still plan to get the device.
Aug 7, 2010
689 posts
147 upvotes
bogi093 wrote: I'm with fido right now, 6 months left on my contract. But if I cancel port to chatr then go back and purchase this phone on the $56 plan it would be a steal. Do I have to call in to cancel if I port to chatr? Can anyone explain the process. Regardless of getting $200 at RCSS I still plan to get the device.
you have to be a active chatr customer with an account to get the 50% 0f $56 fido plan or any plan to get this promotion

Talk to retentions mention the mobileshop deal of $200 GC & free phone it will take couple of calls before you get okay for a bill credit of $200 and a free phone upgrade.

Whatever you do don't cancel phone number if you want to switch carriers. just ask the carrier you choose to go with to do that work because if you cancel your phone # you will lose your # and you can do nothing about,
Mar 7, 2009
570 posts
7 upvotes
bargainshunter wrote: you have to be a active chatr customer with an account to get the 50% 0f $56 fido plan or any plan to get this promotion

Talk to retentions mention the mobileshop deal of $200 GC & free phone it will take couple of calls before you get okay for a bill credit of $200 and a free phone

Whatever you do don't cancel phone number if you want to switch carriers. just ask the carrier you choose to go with to do that work because if you cancel your phone # you will lose your # and you can do nothing about,

Hmm i can technically upgrade mid January though. The 50% chatr port is supposedly possible without being active before nov 14. I'm not sure if retentions will let me upgrade? I don't want the $56 plan to leave.

Edit: nvm about the chatr port. Now will fido let me upgrade a month early? If not I might be forced to port to another company.
Aug 7, 2010
689 posts
147 upvotes
bogi093 wrote: Hmm i can technically upgrade mid January though. The 50% chatr port is supposedly possible without being active before nov 14. I'm not sure if retentions will let me upgrade? I don't want the $56 plan to leave.

THE $56 promo goes till the Jan 7,2013 i will defintely call retentions they will upgrade you up to 6 months before your contacrt ends
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16640 posts
7971 upvotes
bargainshunter wrote: Yes you can if you are talking about the CHATR promotions 50% off monthly pay for 6 months.Take the printout with you to the store.
So how does this work? Fido will give you a price match for 6 months? If I've already signed up can I still get this deal? Thanks.
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16640 posts
7971 upvotes
Orracle wrote: If I get the phone on the $56 plan tomorrow, then cancel right away, will I ONLY be charged $525? So with the $200 GC, the phone would come to $325.

Can anyone please confirm? Thanks!
That's a good question. I think so.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2003
2008 posts
292 upvotes
FYI fido is offering another bonus - 1 free month.

That's an extra 56 bucks + tax in your pocket... keeps getting better!
Jul 3, 2008
546 posts
387 upvotes
Ontario
killuminati wrote: FYI fido is offering another bonus - 1 free month.

Thanks! Updated OP
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2007
2085 posts
1030 upvotes
Went to get one today but I have to wait for them to ship one in .. :( I got my 8 $25 GC's though lol.

I'm not 100% sure if I got the 1 month free discount but under promotions it does say One Time Activation, Monthly Service Fee Discount so hopefully.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2003
4067 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
echlon wrote: Went to get one today but I have to wait for them to ship one in .. :( I got my 8 $25 GC's though lol.

I'm not 100% sure if I got the 1 month free discount but under promotions it does say One Time Activation, Monthly Service Fee Discount so hopefully.
So you paid for it, they will call you once it comes in? That means you can get the phone at a store that doesn't have stock?
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2007
2085 posts
1030 upvotes
'Sash[DSL wrote:;16014186']So you paid for it, they will call you once it comes in? That means you can get the phone at a store that doesn't have stock?
Yup thats what they did for me, guy said it will be ready before end of day. I'm just hoping its new, never been opened or a not return unit.
Jan 20, 2011
244 posts
29 upvotes
killuminati wrote: FYI fido is offering another bonus - 1 free month.

frack! i bought mine on the 20th. Am I hooped?
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2007
2085 posts
1030 upvotes
underjeep wrote: frack! i bought mine on the 20th. Am I hooped?
I think your best bet will be to call Fido directly and complain, early by only 1 day.
Mar 23, 2012
91 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
50% promo was for customers who were active as of Nov 14. I guess your best bet will be to switch to fido prepaid and the switch back. But check the other thread to confirm.