Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Mobile Shop

FREEDOM IPHONE XR $0 on $80/mo 15GB LTE

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2018 8:48 pm
Tags:
None
Banned
Nov 6, 2018
118 posts
217 upvotes

FREEDOM IPHONE XR $0 on $80/mo 15GB LTE

Retailer:
The Mobile Shop
Freedom Mobile just dropped a bomb!!

Port-in your number from Telus, Koodo, Public Mobile, Bell, Virgin & Lucky Mobile (Roger's, Fido and Chatr customers are NOT eligible) and get iPhone XR for $0 on $80/mo 15GB plan.

Blazing HOT!!! Device bound to sell out!!
Last edited by Xerxss on Dec 14th, 2018 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
52 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6104 posts
4783 upvotes
Xerxss wrote: Freedom Mobile just dropped a bomb!!

Port-in your number from Telus, Koodo, Bell, Virgin & Lucky Mobile (Roger's, Fido and Chatr customers are NOT eligible) and get iPhone XR for $0 on $80/no 15GB plan.

Blazing HOT!!! Device bound to sell out!!
Any way to get this offer if you are a current customer and retain my F&F 35% off plan?????
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2002
1263 posts
637 upvotes
Oakville
Full respect for the offer. I do feel kinda bad for them since the big 3 are trying to kill them off.
Banned
Nov 6, 2018
118 posts
217 upvotes
Sejad wrote: Any way to get this offer if you are a current customer and retain my F&F 35% off plan?????
You can upgrade to it but there is a possibility that the 35% discount may not be stackable. Call Freedom to confirm.
Banned
Nov 6, 2018
118 posts
217 upvotes
Sejad wrote: Who would I even go to about this? The Mobile Shop or Freedom?
Avoid lineups, go to TMS. Deal will likely be dead by Sunday.
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
12698 posts
15949 upvotes
There is tab of $25 on top of $80, so it is total of $105 per month.
Have a nice day!

Aug 19, 2017
23 posts
18 upvotes
LonesomeDove wrote: There is tab of $25 on top of $80, so it is total of $105 per month.
§ iPhone XR Comeptitive Offer

Offer is available for a limited time to new port-in activations from Telus Mobility, Koodo Mobile, Public Mobile, Bell Mobility, Virgin Mobile, or Lucky Mobile only, and is subject to change or cancellation without notice. To save $1,029 on the iPhone XR (64GB), you must activate a new service on a current in-market $80/month (after Digital Discount) or higher plan with a $25/month MyTab Boost payment on a 24 month services agreement. You will receive a $25/month account credit for up to 24 months as long as you remain active and in good standing on an eligible plan. Early cancellation fees apply. If you downgrade from your plan within 24 months to a plan that is not eligible for a MyTab Bonus discount, or to a plan that is only eligible for a lower MyTab Bonus discount amount, then you will be charged a fee equal to all, or prorated part, of the discount received. MyTab Additional Terms of Service apply – see freedommobile.ca/MyTab. Applicable taxes extra. The promotion may not be combined with any other in-market offer, with the exception of the Big Binge Bonus Data offer, Better Together Savings, and the Refer a Friend program. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. All Freedom Mobile services are subject to our Terms of Service, Internet Traffic Management Policy, Fair Usage Policy and Privacy Policy.
Apr 7, 2007
867 posts
749 upvotes
Toronto
LonesomeDove wrote: There is tab of $25 on top of $80, so it is total of $105 per month.
No there is not. It's $80/mth straight.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6104 posts
4783 upvotes
swtyty wrote: § iPhone XR Comeptitive Offer

Offer is available for a limited time to new port-in activations from Telus Mobility, Koodo Mobile, Public Mobile, Bell Mobility, Virgin Mobile, or Lucky Mobile only, and is subject to change or cancellation without notice. To save $1,029 on the iPhone XR (64GB), you must activate a new service on a current in-market $80/month (after Digital Discount) or higher plan with a $25/month MyTab Boost payment on a 24 month services agreement. You will receive a $25/month account credit for up to 24 months as long as you remain active and in good standing on an eligible plan. Early cancellation fees apply. If you downgrade from your plan within 24 months to a plan that is not eligible for a MyTab Bonus discount, or to a plan that is only eligible for a lower MyTab Bonus discount amount, then you will be charged a fee equal to all, or prorated part, of the discount received. MyTab Additional Terms of Service apply – see freedommobile.ca/MyTab. Applicable taxes extra. The promotion may not be combined with any other in-market offer, with the exception of the Big Binge Bonus Data offer, Better Together Savings, and the Refer a Friend program. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. All Freedom Mobile services are subject to our Terms of Service, Internet Traffic Management Policy, Fair Usage Policy and Privacy Policy.
Well that’s a bit FU to current customers who can’t get this deal. I even have the big gig $85 15gb+talk plan.
Banned
Nov 6, 2018
118 posts
217 upvotes
Sejad wrote: Well that’s a bit FU to current customers who can’t get this deal. I even have the big gig $85 15gb+talk plan.
You CAN get the deal. You just can't get any 25% or 35% discounts.. cant have your cake and eat it too.
Banned
Nov 23, 2018
592 posts
516 upvotes
So Public Mobile customers are not eligible?
Banned
Nov 6, 2018
118 posts
217 upvotes
BRKAMZN wrote: So Public Mobile customers are not eligible?
Yes they ARE eligible. Port your number over.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
6651 posts
995 upvotes
GTA
damn just switched to Fizz... lol
Nov 6, 2006
361 posts
307 upvotes
Coquitlam
Why isnt Rogers eligible??? Grrr
Nov 21, 2018
136 posts
81 upvotes
PrimaryTech wrote: Full respect for the offer. I do feel kinda bad for them since the big 3 are trying to kill them off.
Public is owned by Telus, it's a subsidiary of them just like Koodo is.
Jun 5, 2015
107 posts
149 upvotes
Victoria, BC
I have a stupid question. Can i signup on this in VIctoria, where freedom doesnt exist yet? I'm fine with paying for no service until they come to victoria (which is said to be February).
May 7, 2012
240 posts
175 upvotes
MARKHAM
How is freedoms network coverage? I travel to quebec and PEI all the time, and also the states, how is their signal compare with Rogers

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)