[OP]
Banned
Nov 6, 2018
118 posts
217 upvotes

KOODO HUAWEI P20 $0 Tab Medium + $200 in PC Points

Retailer:
The Mobile Shop
Wow! HUAWEI P20 $0 on Tab Medium or $120 Tab Small + $100 PC POINTS + $100 BONUS in-store PC Points offer + $50 Trade-In PC Points!!
83 replies
Nov 3, 2018
96 posts
323 upvotes
pretty good price, but I would wait for the p30 pro though. the leaked render is looking pretty hype.

ignore all the spy/political commentary. no company will jeopardize their business by knowingly install backdoors into their product. this is just a grasp by Western countries to maintain their technological advantage and superiority to maintain their high standard of living by dragging any third world competitors through the mud. I for one will buy anything that has the best spec/performance, and ever since p20 pro, they're definitely moving up to the level of Samsung. for sure moved pass LG which is garbage.

if anything, you should be more worried about the vulnerabilities of Android itself, which does have a lot of ways to backdoor into (just google android backdoor)
Oct 19, 2015
632 posts
864 upvotes
Vancouver
there will be an activation fee?
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3493 posts
2886 upvotes
yinan0001 wrote:
Dec 15th, 2018 11:32 am
Should I call in to ask?
Why not just ask the OP, pretty sure he works for them, every thread he's ever started is about TMS.
"Frank Burns eats worms"
Jan 26, 2014
106 posts
115 upvotes
What is the buyout for this phone?
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
18689 posts
6711 upvotes
Toronto
Any good deals for the p20 pro?
̶K̶o̶o̶d̶o̶ ̶$̶4̶0̶/̶6̶G̶B̶
Public Mobile 2016 fall promo, $23/1GB, $38/5GB
Fido $0.00/3GB+tablet
Tangerine Bank
Oct 22, 2013
251 posts
123 upvotes
NORTH YORK
good phone and for spy thing who cares
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2001
2397 posts
327 upvotes
Toronto
Time for a mods to step in on this thread. If you want to debate politics go to the O/T area. Solid phone good deal.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2002
4624 posts
1813 upvotes
I've been using this phone for a few weeks and think overall it is great. I do have a complaint about the aggressive battery management though. It seems like some services get shutdown to conserve battery and I haven't found a real solution to it. Some things like the Garmin connect app will work if you leave it open. If you close the app then the watch disconnects 100% of the time and notifications stop showing on the watch. Leaving the app open isn't a big deal as long as you remember to do that. Some other things like that happens too. Other than that the battery life is great, the screen is nice and the phone is very fast. It also takes good pictures.
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Mar 3, 2009
996 posts
78 upvotes
Nice deal, I was hoping for a P20 pro deal but ill probably get this instead. Thanks for the post OP
Boom Boom Pow!
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2009
1467 posts
520 upvotes
Android, windows, Apple, Google are spying on you all the time.
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2005
4522 posts
104 upvotes
Markham/GTA
NightRain wrote:
Dec 15th, 2018 12:19 pm
I've been using this phone for a few weeks and think overall it is great. I do have a complaint about the aggressive battery management though. It seems like some services get shutdown to conserve battery and I haven't found a real solution to it. Some things like the Garmin connect app will work if you leave it open. If you close the app then the watch disconnects 100% of the time and notifications stop showing on the watch. Leaving the app open isn't a big deal as long as you remember to do that. Some other things like that happens too. Other than that the battery life is great, the screen is nice and the phone is very fast. It also takes good pictures.
That's interesting. Would be a deal-breaker for me. Any way around it? Does this work? https://support.doubletwist.com/hc/en-u ... ei-devices
Tangerine, FreedomMobile, Koodo, GreatCanadianRebates, Ebates, Coinbase, Shakepay, Paytm, STACK
[OP]
Banned
Nov 6, 2018
118 posts
217 upvotes
C'mon folks! Focus on the solid deal on a solid phone. Please refrain from politics. In this digital age, everyone has eyes on you from Google to Facebook to Chinese Govt to NSA. If you are worried about that, pls give up technology.
Feb 29, 2012
42 posts
52 upvotes
Chatham
NightRain wrote:
Dec 15th, 2018 12:19 pm
right slide on fingerprint, choose which app running background then press the "locker" then ...
Last edited by leorisker on Dec 15th, 2018 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.