• Last Updated:
  • Aug 20th, 2017 6:58 am
Tags:
None
Nov 29, 2013
55 posts
28 upvotes
TORONTO
For those that only received the invoice from TMS look right above where you initialed on the last page...it states The Service Terms and Privacy Commitment are available online and in store. If you want to consult them in store, the Sales Rep can print them out for you. Please initial below to confirm that an online copy is acceptable for you.

I think that's their ace up their sleeve to enforce the 3 month and claw back. However should be interesting to hear from back from those trying to cancel early what their experience was. Good luck.
Nov 29, 2013
55 posts
28 upvotes
TORONTO
cymrules wrote:
Aug 13th, 2017 7:17 am
For those that only received the invoice from TMS look right above where you initialed on the last page...it states The Service Terms and Privacy Commitment are available online and in store. If you want to consult them in store, the Sales Rep can print them out for you. Please initial below to confirm that an online copy is acceptable for you.

I think that's their ace up their sleeve to enforce the 3 month and claw back. However should be interesting to hear from back from those trying to cancel early what their experience was. Good luck.
I just went through the Service Terms online. Nowhere does it state anything about clawing back promotional bonus. I think those with of us that signed and did not have to initial about the bonus are good to go for cancelling early.
Jul 30, 2016
99 posts
9 upvotes
I guess plan is ending this weekend. I brought one yesterday. Rep told me about G6 deal, 270upfront on small tab + 100000 points. I thought why to spend $150 more so brought G5.

May be we will see G6 deals in a month or two.
Last edited by iamagtaguy on Aug 13th, 2017 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
1862 posts
527 upvotes
Toronto
I got this deal yesterday and also got another deal months ago. I can confirm that they have changed the contract and the 90 days clause is not on the new contract. Now the question is that whether this is a change made by Koodo or not. If anyone have just activated a new line from other retailers, please check the contract.

If Koodo made the change for all contracts, then it is probably a bad sign that they may finally decide to change the whole tab system, so they do not care about that 90 days anymore. Giving the fact that there is no more locked phone in December, they may make the change before Dec 1.

Just my 2 cents.
Zoomer Wireless, Koodo Wireless & Home phone, Fido Tablet Plan + Knowroaming sticker
Carry Tel 25M Fiber
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
1862 posts
527 upvotes
Toronto
cymrules wrote:
Aug 13th, 2017 7:44 am
I just went through the Service Terms online. Nowhere does it state anything about clawing back promotional bonus. I think those with of us that signed and did not have to initial about the bonus are good to go for cancelling early.
The clause is still online. If you check these phones come with bonus/credit, you will still find the condition.
Zoomer Wireless, Koodo Wireless & Home phone, Fido Tablet Plan + Knowroaming sticker
Carry Tel 25M Fiber
Sep 24, 2008
45 posts
2 upvotes
9613019 wrote:
Aug 13th, 2017 8:28 am
The clause is still online. If you check these phones come with bonus/credit, you will still find the condition.
Unless I am looking at the wrong place I do not see this clause online - nothing about 90 days or bonus.

https://www.koodomobile.com/service-terms

Where do you see it guys?
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2007
2160 posts
215 upvotes
North York
Question:
When I get my phone on Tuesday - as the rep promised- and as I am planning to unlock it, do I put in Koodo Sim to activate phone or do I use another non-koodo SIM to unlock first?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 23, 2004
7484 posts
1155 upvotes
London
Anyone has success with hardware upgrade (existing customer)? Tia
Deal Fanatic
Aug 23, 2004
7484 posts
1155 upvotes
London
sheriffabc wrote:
Aug 13th, 2017 9:49 am
Question:
When I get my phone on Tuesday - as the rep promised- and as I am planning to unlock it, do I put in Koodo Sim to activate phone or do I use another non-koodo SIM to unlock first?
Once you have the unlock code, put in a non telus/Koodo sim and it will ask for code, no need to put in Koodo sim 1st.
Nov 29, 2013
55 posts
28 upvotes
TORONTO
9613019 wrote:
Aug 13th, 2017 8:28 am
Can you kindly provide a link to where you're seeing this please. TIA
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
1862 posts
527 upvotes
Toronto
cymrules wrote:
Aug 13th, 2017 10:05 am
Can you kindly provide a link to where you're seeing this please. TIA
https://www.koodomobile.com/phones/lg-stylo-3-plus

This is a phone with bonus from Koodo's online store. You need to scroll to the middle, find "cool features" and change it to "nitty gritty".

My guess is that TMS may attach a different (old?) version of the contract.
Carry Tel 25M Fiber
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2011
1337 posts
543 upvotes
Edmonton
Also got my referral credit approved. Only took a day.

Now available to refer others apparently.
Jul 21, 2017
10 posts
1 upvote
Hi. Can someone confirm of the model number is H831 on the G5 ? I m looking for networks specs on this phone. Thanks!!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

FAQ