Tags:
[OP]
Jun 12, 2010
644 posts
390 upvotes
Toronto/Santa Monica

Mobile Site Page Nav

Hi guys,

You used to have the page navigation at the top of each thread but now that's gone again (mobile site). Possible to bring it back, thanks.
6 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 1969
2947 posts
1114 upvotes
I was about to post this. Very annoying to scroll all the way down.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
7759 posts
12361 upvotes
Scarborough
We're looking into the possibility of bringing this back. I should have an update within a few weeks.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
1649 posts
574 upvotes
Toronto
TomRFD wrote:
Jan 4th, 2017 1:23 pm
We're looking into the possibility of bringing this back. I should have an update within a few weeks.
Hi Tom, didn't want to start a new thread but i think there is a bug in the mobile view.

Whenever I try and access the Real Estate sub-forum from the main page (Under Home & Garden), it refreshes the page.

When I access the Real Estate sub-forum from Personal Finance it works. Very minor.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
7759 posts
12361 upvotes
Scarborough
redkulat wrote:
Jan 10th, 2017 4:17 pm
Hi Tom, didn't want to start a new thread but i think there is a bug in the mobile view.

Whenever I try and access the Real Estate sub-forum from the main page (Under Home & Garden), it refreshes the page.

When I access the Real Estate sub-forum from Personal Finance it works. Very minor.
It's a known issue that we hope to resolve soon. It's happening because the sub-forum within H&G is actually a redirect and not the forum itself.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 1969
2947 posts
1114 upvotes
You can't add two buttons in over a month? Just copy and paste the freaking code from the bottom to the top.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel