79 upvotes

Minecraft winter gifts bundle FREEBIE

Deal Link:
Savings:
Expiry:
January 3, 2019
Retailer:
Mojang
Sure, it's NOT a Fortnite freebie, but for a non-sniping online experience, see the staff at Mojang.
They were available last year too, but this time, it's all packaged up in a big jolly blocky bundle.
See also the Pandamonium map as well from GameMode One.
The platforms supported are -- Xbox One, Windows 10 Edition, iOS, Android and Nintendo Switch!
Images
  • Minecraft 2018.jpg
Last edited by Beagle on Dec 28th, 2018 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thread Summary
Minecraft holiday gift from Mojang on mobile edition, Windows 10 etc...
6 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2269 posts
1246 upvotes
montreal
How do you get this (xb1).
Link on page (click this line of text ...) Doesnt fo anything.
Jul 22, 2017
237 posts
147 upvotes
Pingu in the city
Thanks. Finally redeemed it successfully.

To get this bundle, you need Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to be install into computer and also login to the mojang account in game.
The link only works in Microsoft Edge for me. (Tried firefox and chrome, not working)
After all of that, there will be notifications on top that leads you to this freebies inside the game.

I haven't tried redeem it on Android/IOS, but I guess it might work as the mobile version game also sign into the Microsoft version of Minecraft store.
Noot Noot!❗😄
Great coffee, better mind!
Aeropress | Hario V60 | French press | Vietnamese coffee filter | Kalita narrow-mouthed pot | %
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2005
1357 posts
403 upvotes
I think I redeemed it, but I'm not really sure. Clicking the link opened Minecraft, where i could click on the pack. After I did that there was no confirmation or anything to indicate that it worked.
Nov 6, 2016
719 posts
645 upvotes
Nice OP!

For others having trouble, just launch Minecraft (windows 10 or mobile) and be sure to sign in to XBox Live. Then just click the Store button and then click Deals and it should show the Winter Bundle for cost of FREE. Some might receive a pop up message after launching the game that advertises the bundle, if so just tap or click it and it will bring you to the store item.

No need to fiddle with links with this method.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
1960 posts
235 upvotes
Burnaby
thanks OP.
ASUS RAMPAGE II EXTREME; i7-950; GTX 560; 16G Mem; 2TB HD; 24x DVD-RAM;