32GB Corsair Dominator DDR4 3400
Asus Strix 1080 GTX
Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2
Asus ROG Swift PG348Q
Jan 30th, 2018 8:05 pm
Jan 31st, 2018 8:00 am
Been checking out vids on YouTube and most suggest using big swords instead of smaller weapons unless you like dying a hundred times. Also, you will need to learn to time your attacks and dodge a lot. Might also need to lead the Dino's to each other so they can fight it out and you can then kill the weakened one you want. Lots of strategies...
Jan 31st, 2018 9:32 am
I wrecked him with my gun lance and then switched over hammer to farm him. Also as a bow user, you should be making good use of traps/barrel bombs since it's very easy for you to lead him into traps.
Jan 31st, 2018 10:56 am
Jan 31st, 2018 11:02 am
Glad you were able to beat him. It's incredibly satisfying to finally get a hard monster down. I am so glad I didn't wait the six months for the PC release. The game is butter smooth on my PS4 Pro.jdmkidd wrote: ↑Jan 31st, 2018 10:56 amHitting him where his crotch or face seems to have worked, also figured out I don't always need a charged shot with my bow can let out consecutive more rapid fires to get more of the monsters hp down. Now I'm farming him, for better gear.
I find the bow really good cause you can be super precise on which monster parts to dismantle. Game is super fun would def recommend to anyone.
Jan 31st, 2018 11:53 am
Feb 1st, 2018 10:30 am
Toni Codrea said: ↑
The reconstruction method reminds me of Odyssey in handheld mode.
- All consoles have some
temporal reconstruction method, which results in some stippling.
- No 30FPS lock.
- Graphics mode pushes LODs a lot farther
- PS4: 1080p, frame rate hangs around 30 but can drop a lot
- XB1: 864p, frame rate averages at 26-ish FPS in the forest area
- PS4 Pro: 1800p CB in resolution mode, always above 30FPS, performance and graphics mode are both 1080p, performance averages at 45ish FPS, graphics is the same as resolution
- XB1X: 1728p (4x base XB1), roughly the same performance as Pro in resolution, 1080p in graphics and performance, graphics averages at the same frame rate as performance on Pro, performance is usually better and can even reach 50+fps in less demanding areas.
- LODs better on PS4.
Feb 1st, 2018 11:54 am
Feb 5th, 2018 1:48 pm
Feb 6th, 2018 8:09 am
Feb 6th, 2018 8:31 am
Feb 6th, 2018 8:41 am
Feb 6th, 2018 6:53 pm
Feb 6th, 2018 7:17 pm
Feb 6th, 2018 7:43 pm