Expired Hot Deals

Monster Products.com Year End Closeout Sale Lil Jamz $25; Articulating TV mount $40

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 9th, 2013 8:40 pm
Tags:
None
Mar 22, 2006
179 posts
9 upvotes

Monster Products.com Year End Closeout Sale Lil Jamz $25; Articulating TV mount $40

I did a very cursory check through the forums and didn't see anything, but Monster Products (makers of your favourite dre beats) has a 3 day warehouse sale. The sale ends tomorrow, thursday 10 January. I think you'll need an ameri-friend for shipping, or if you're in Vancouver, go to point roberts. FREE SHIPPING on orders of $99

Monster® Lil’ Jamz™ Performance Headphones - $24.95
Monster® FlatScreen SuperThin™ Articulating Mount - Up to 63” Screens - $39.95

The tv mount seems pretty cheap, considering the msrp is was $349.95

Link to all the items is here:
http://www.monsterproducts.com/yearendc ... asp#129453

8 replies
Jul 3, 2009
53 posts
13 upvotes
I've owned so many different brands of headphones and earphones, and to be honest, unless you are giving it as a gift (because its cheap) or to a child then yeah sure go for it. Else its money wasted. I owned the turbine and the Lil jamz (coz they were at boxing day prices) and regretted ever using it myself. The bose earphones sounded better than this, and that's from a guy who hates everything Bose.
Deal Addict
May 19, 2004
1474 posts
116 upvotes
Edmonton
you also have to use an american credit card or usa paypal registered account from what i remember.
[OP]
Mar 22, 2006
179 posts
9 upvotes
I just put the $40 tv stand in my cart and did the check-out for point roberts, WA 98281 and was given these options... the cheapest shipping was $14.

Dec 20, 2010
224 posts
54 upvotes
Toronto
A US credit card is required with a billing address matching the CC address. There is no way around it. I called and asked. So unless you have an Ameri-friend who is able to order, ship, and pay for it for you, this is not going to work.
Gullible? Click here to find out!
[OP]
Mar 22, 2006
179 posts
9 upvotes
oo7ibm wrote:
Jan 9th, 2013 5:50 pm
A US credit card is required with a billing address matching the CC address. There is no way around it. I called and asked. So unless you have an Ameri-friend who is able to order, ship, and pay for it for you, this is not going to work.
Yeah, I have a US Visa Debit from a US Bank (Banner Bank), and my paypal is verified with a US Address. Tempted to buy the tv bracket...
Nov 28, 2011
457 posts
151 upvotes
Toronto
TV mount looks like a great deal. Although I would never have paid the full MSRP -- not in a million years. AT most it should be $200 or so...

Anyway, got into that Omnimount deal. I truly wish I got this instead, but whatever, I don't have a U.S shipping address :(
× < >