• Aug 13th, 2018 12:24 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 25, 2009
1605 posts
195 upvotes

Montreal Area Waterparks

I'm looking for recommendations on water parks in the Montreal area for next week. I want to check one out with the kids but I can't really figure out which will be the best option. One kid is over 48 inches and the other kid is 43 or something. Right now I have three parks shortlisted: Super Aqua Club, Mont Cascades and Mont Saint Sauveur. It looks like the two mountain parks have more slides and tube slides that the smaller kid might be able to ride. Super Aqua Club has a bigger park though and a beach but my smaller kid will be limited to the kid specific areas as all the other slides are 48 inches.

What are the suggestions/recommendations from folks that know the parks well?
5 replies
Aug 3, 2017
66 posts
25 upvotes
calgaryhhr wrote:
Aug 12th, 2018 6:44 pm
I'm looking for recommendations on water parks in the Montreal area for next week. I want to check one out with the kids but I can't really figure out which will be the best option. One kid is over 48 inches and the other kid is 43 or something. Right now I have three parks shortlisted: Super Aqua Club, Mont Cascades and Mont Saint Sauveur. It looks like the two mountain parks have more slides and tube slides that the smaller kid might be able to ride. Super Aqua Club has a bigger park though and a beach but my smaller kid will be limited to the kid specific areas as all the other slides are 48 inches.

What are the suggestions/recommendations from folks that know the parks well?
We (from Ottawa) usually go to Calypso, but like Cascade, is really an Ottawa park given they're both 90+ mins from Montreal.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 25, 2009
1605 posts
195 upvotes
dolfan1980 wrote:
Aug 12th, 2018 8:52 pm
We (from Ottawa) usually go to Calypso, but like Cascade, is really an Ottawa park given they're both 90+ mins from Montreal.
I didn't realize that Mont Cascade was so far from Montreal. Calypso would certainly be the better option. I guess we'll probably just head to Saint Sauveur since it is only 45 minutes away.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2017
5905 posts
3503 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Calypso has a poor track record
You might want to google for more info

Have heard good things about both Mont Cascades & Mont St Sauveur
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2005
4377 posts
552 upvotes
Montreal
There's one in Saint Eustache and another off the Laurentian autoroute 15 just before Saint-Sauveur.
Phils

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)