• Jan 16th, 2020 4:30 am
Tags:
[OP]
Jan 20, 2017
309 posts
50 upvotes

Most "airy" boxers for men

Gentlemen
Can someone please recommend any boxers for men that are quite loose around the thighs. I am a bit "big" so I feel more cool and comfortable in underwear that allows air to flow quite freely. The normal boxers that cling to thigh seem to put me in discomfort mode.
In the past I used silk and satin boxers but open to suggestions.
How do you keep your cool :-)
8 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
2734 posts
682 upvotes
Ottawa
I personally like Jockey's Coolblend Midway Boxer Briefs. Bought it from TheBay about 2 years ago, but I think they switched up the material a bit this year.

Alternatively, there's the Modal boxers from CK that amazon & HBC carry. That one is a bit tighter on the thighs since it only goes to mid-thigh.
Apr 15, 2017
79 posts
78 upvotes
kramer1 wrote:
Jan 12th, 2020 4:16 pm
Thanks for that link. I always buy Jockey Woven Cotton boxers, but they seem to be not sold anymore in Canada. These seem to be similar. Ordered like 8
Lol, I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes loose boxers... I always end up buying more than what I need because I fear stores may stop carrying them, and I can't stand tight boxer briefs. I miss the Merona ones that were sold at Target. The uniqlos have a thinner fabric but that's no issue for me, what I like the most is the notches in the leg area that allow for freer movement.