Most Efficient Service to Repair Scrapes & Scratches around Vehicle

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 1st, 2016 5:29 pm
Sep 30, 2016
17 posts
Toronto

Most Efficient Service to Repair Scrapes & Scratches around Vehicle

Hi All,

I'm planning on selling my car in the next 5-12 months but before doing so I was wondering what is the best way to repair a bunch of relatively minor but noticeable scrapes and scratches around the vehicle.

- The first two images are from being sideswiped
- The third image is from me accidentally backing into a pole
- The final two images are other peoples car doors being opened into my door handles

Except for the last nick on the door where I could easily see myself using a touch-up pen, I'd prefer to pay fee to have these these things fixed

Thanks,

Andy
Images
  • IMG_20160905_182547.jpg
  • IMG_20160905_182606.jpg
  • IMG_20160905_191515.jpg
  • IMG_20160905_182516.jpg
  • IMG_20160905_182404.jpg
3 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 13, 2004
13840 posts
5545 upvotes
Ontario
I was hoping that it would be some minor scratches & scuffs but it looks like most of those scratches are bast the paint in which case a quality paint correction done on the car would not fix most of those issues. I have detailed cars in the past that do have marks like that and while the whole car will look much better and shiny those bad marks/dents are always there.

Basically you would need those areas repainted at minimum.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
1247 posts
770 upvotes
Kitchener. Ontario
Is that a civic?
Sep 30, 2016
17 posts
Toronto
sickcars wrote: I was hoping that it would be some minor scratches & scuffs but it looks like most of those scratches are bast the paint in which case a quality paint correction done on the car would not fix most of those issues. I have detailed cars in the past that do have marks like that and while the whole car will look much better and shiny those bad marks/dents are always there.

Basically you would need those areas repainted at minimum.
Thanks, anyone know what the most affordable car painting service is that includes blending? When someone keyed the car years ago my insurance company recommended CARSTAR and they did a great job but I'm wondering if Maaco for example is more affordable.
nayan97 wrote: Is that a civic?
- Yeah, it's a 2011 Civic EX-L