Tags:
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
3442 posts
286 upvotes
Niagara-on-the-Lake
Napoleone wrote:
Jun 18th, 2017 2:01 pm
Tvaddons hosted a bunch of addons, so some are down right now, but others are going strong... Elysium which was called Zen is good and Specto has been working well too..
Any idea for repos for Exodus and SALTS?
Feb 3, 2015
919 posts
171 upvotes
Toronto
I have fireflix addon and exodus seems to be working still. It's slow at times a d takes about a day to get TV shows rather than 1 hour after. I need to get elsyum the new zen. Any other addon other Than Salts Phoenix etc?
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
3442 posts
286 upvotes
Niagara-on-the-Lake
Has anyone got exodus working? If I try install I get failed to I
Install discrepancy
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2005
1071 posts
238 upvotes
Typhoonz wrote:
Jun 19th, 2017 6:11 pm
Has anyone got exodus working? If I try install I get failed to I
Install discrepancy
My Exodus works but Salts doesn't
Feb 3, 2015
919 posts
171 upvotes
Toronto
Ok my kodi just crashed and went from Krypton and downgraded to isengard. Wtf? And now the Kodi on Google play says it's not compatible with my box. Anyone know know what's my next step? I tried to download Kodi 18th but it only gives me 17.3 and doesn't open when I download. So something def changing.
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
4247 posts
2591 upvotes
North York
JohnS821 wrote:
Jun 20th, 2017 6:49 am
Ok my kodi just crashed and went from Krypton and downgraded to isengard. Wtf? And now the Kodi on Google play says it's not compatible with my box. Anyone know know what's my next step? I tried to download Kodi 18th but it only gives me 17.3 and doesn't open when I download. So something def changing.
my boxes (shield and mi were fine last night). what is your box?
Also, I don't have add-ons.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
3442 posts
286 upvotes
Niagara-on-the-Lake
ktokes12 wrote:
Jun 20th, 2017 2:10 am
My Exodus works but Salts doesn't
Interesting. I can't even get SALTs to install either - same "failed to install dependency" error. What repo did you use?
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
4247 posts
2591 upvotes
North York
Typhoonz wrote:
Jun 20th, 2017 9:42 am
Interesting. I can't even get SALTs to install either - same "failed to install dependency" error. What repo did you use?
"failed to install dependency" is another unrelated error. Just need to install a couple things to fix that. Too lazy now, just google it.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2005
1071 posts
238 upvotes
JohnS821 wrote:
Jun 20th, 2017 6:49 am
Try installing SPMC or CEMC
Sep 7, 2006
441 posts
86 upvotes
I used Exodus on kodi and this hammer **** a lot of shit up with it. It's pretty much unusable. I decided to try Popcorntime on my PC and it's a heavenly software to use. Everyone is saying to get a VPN to be safe so i'm looking into the market for some lifetime offers.

So far it's between PureVPN and Private Internet Access.

Any recommendations?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2007
8263 posts
625 upvotes
Toronto
IceCreamGee wrote:
Jun 20th, 2017 11:08 am
I used Exodus on kodi and this hammer **** a lot of shit up with it. It's pretty much unusable. I decided to try Popcorntime on my PC and it's a heavenly software to use. Everyone is saying to get a VPN to be safe so i'm looking into the market for some lifetime offers.

Any recommendations?
Showbox on my android box is pretty good for movies.

I'm still able to watch everything on kodi but I'm finding it's much slower or search won't work, etc.

I hear PIA is one of the more recommended VPNs, but until its necessary to have with this, I'm not going to bother.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
3442 posts
286 upvotes
Niagara-on-the-Lake
IceCreamGee wrote:
Jun 20th, 2017 11:08 am

Any recommendations?
Private Internet Access is great. Yeah, for popcorntime you need one as it's torrent (IIRC).
Sep 7, 2006
441 posts
86 upvotes
Typhoonz wrote:
Jun 20th, 2017 11:15 am
Private Internet Access is great. Yeah, for popcorntime you need one as it's torrent (IIRC).
Hopefully they didnt catch me on my first flick lol, i think im going to get PIA. Like xtreme modder said, even the search function wont work which is annoying. Until now I've been using Spectro and it's still unreliable.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
3442 posts
286 upvotes
Niagara-on-the-Lake
IceCreamGee wrote:
Jun 20th, 2017 11:32 am
Hopefully they didnt catch me on my first flick lol, i think im going to get PIA. Like xtreme modder said, even the search function wont work which is annoying. Until now I've been using Spectro and it's still unreliable.
Have you tried SALTs again? Or is that causing troubles too?