• Last Updated:
  • Apr 4th, 2013 10:41 am
Tags:
None
Mar 1, 2012
376 posts
39 upvotes

Moving 2K from Td Savings to PC?

If I want to move 2K from TD Savings to PC, how can I do it effectively?

TD Savings dont' have checks, so it's not like I can write myself a personal check and deposit into a CIBC machine, so what other methods do u suggest?

Thanks
7 replies
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
8012 posts
4748 upvotes
Montreal
Transfer from TD Savings to a bank account (the one you used to fund TD Savings ?), and transfer from the bank account to PC after.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2007
2434 posts
328 upvotes
Waterloo
2000 isnt much for a bank, so just get it as cash. If you aren't comfortable with that option, you could always get a bank draft as well ($8 or so) .. Not sure if you can do an email transfer or not.. thought it had a limit.
Aug 23, 2004
118 posts
3 upvotes
I will find a shopping mall with both TD and CIBC branches and do what cj advised.
U can carry a CIBC deposit envelope with you to TD and put 2k cash in there. Seal it up and walk to CIBC to deposit it. (you can even deposit in a TD envelope at CIBC)
Chances of getting robbed inside a mall is slim since they have cameras/securities onsite. You will also have a clear paper trail for record keeping.
Jan 30, 2013
57 posts
14 upvotes
where do you people live that you're afraid of getting robbed in the middle of the day? How would anyone even know you had 2k on you? Just put it in your wallet and don't wave it around like an idiot - What is this RFD Nairobi or something?
Apr 6, 2008
241 posts
62 upvotes
Montreal, QC
DanDruff2 wrote: where do you people live that you're afraid of getting robbed in the middle of the day? How would anyone even know you had 2k on you? Just put it in your wallet and don't wave it around like an idiot - What is this RFD Nairobi or something?
+1