Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Mpow Wolverine Bluetooth v4.1 Wireless Stereo Headphone ($25.59)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 11th, 2016 12:14 pm
Tags:
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135812 upvotes
888888 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Mpow Wolverine Bluetooth v4.1 Wireless Stereo Headphone ($25.59)

Wireless Stereo Headset.
Mpow Wolverine.

$25.59 ( Lightning Deal)

People said this is better than Aukey one since Aukey headset ( $20) has lots of fake reveiws.

I am not sure if they are the same company. Seems like both of them under the same company just different names.
9 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2006
5149 posts
416 upvotes
Toronto
For a lot of the cheap Chinese products, the companies send out the product to reviewers for free in exchange for a 5 star review. Although I hate the practice, I haven't had problem with stuff from these resellers (i.e. anything MPow has inflated reviews but the products themselves are okay). I wouldn't be surprised if these are exactly the same as Aukey and you might be better off just going with whoever sells it the cheapest on Amazon.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2004
2588 posts
12 upvotes
does anyone know what colour these ones are?

Description says : Mpow Wolverine Bluetooth v4.1 Wireless Stereo Headphone Sweat-proof Easily Pairable Sport & Leisure Earbuds Earphones Hands-free Calling Headset, CVC 6.0 with Mic for iPhone Samung etc.,Black(Non-magnetic Control) but at the bottom selection, it says : Color: Mpow Wolverine Bluetooth v4.1 Gold

Are these black or gold?
currently in toronto
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15618 posts
13276 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Black and Gold in that one piece. Gold is where the cover part is, rest is black.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2004
2588 posts
12 upvotes
That's weird. So the pictures are wrong I'm guessing?

The other choice shows Color: Mpow Wolverine Bluetooth v4.1 Blue but in the picture, it's the gold version on the earpiece.
Guess I'll wait for tomorrows deal for the safe colour.
currently in toronto
Sep 30, 2007
545 posts
127 upvotes
Want there that whole issue with this pair not having aptx and bt 4.1 or something?
Nov 27, 2005
130 posts
26 upvotes
Can anyone compare these to the Aukey?
Oct 8, 2010
993 posts
280 upvotes
GTA
Not another Mpow BT Headphone deals... Just merge all these threads!!
Jun 1, 2009
957 posts
185 upvotes
Toronto
Just bought a pair after all the numerous threads about them. Pros: small, light, comfortable and unobtrusive. Great for the gym. Cons: the sound quality is meh. For me, it's fine, but I imagine it's garbage to audiophiles. Also, I get a weird buzzing sound when there's no music being played.

I paid $20 for them. No regrets bc u get what u paid for

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)