• Last Updated:
  • Aug 21st, 2017 5:20 pm
Temp. Banned
Nov 23, 2016
127 posts
31 upvotes
Sanyo wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 7:19 pm
Yep alot of people at these car meets are criminals or from family that are criminals and/or do shady stuff. Lots of them have mafia connections, black money from Asia or shady businesses.
Sounds like you are a hater. You see someone more successful than you because you can't make the money that they can.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2006
2060 posts
496 upvotes
The US Justice system will take care of him.
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
14264 posts
3457 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Any time you're the topic of conversation at a DOJ press conference, you know you're ****. Big time.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2008
2030 posts
106 upvotes
North York
From Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/ ... rtment_of/
Better than ok. The dude Karim lives (lived) near me and was known for having some awesome parties that lit up the neighbourhood with hot women and fast cars roaring up and down the street all night. He had a nice blue Lamborghini and later an Audi R8. It was like a scene out of 2 Fast 2 Furious.
I went to high school with Karim Baratov. He was also known as Karim Taloverov at one point, and when I asked him why he changed his last name he gave me no real reasoning. Anyway, I'm reposting what I said over on /r/canada when this shit came out.

I went to highschool with this guy - I graduated in the same year he would have (I'm pretty sure he got expelled a little bit before, but he might've skewed some data to get himself that diploma). Anyway, he was a a sleezy mother **** then, still is now. Spent a LOT of his time in recent months/the past couple years going to the Ancaster Goodlife and just lurking/following girls around/looking at asses/trying to get laid because of his lambo/whatever car he had that week.

As I mentioned before, I think he got expelled but it may have been just a suspension in grade 12. The reason for this was that he sent out a bunch of instant messages about how he wanted to rape/**** a lot of the girls in my grade, which was made public (within the school/to authority), which is not a great thing to do generally speaking.

I've been waiting so long for him to get what's coming, and since my friend sent me the news article, I've had a justice boner that could pierce the heavens.
He has a knack for coding/hacking at a young age. It's a shame that he took the wrong path. I wonder how many years he will get and what his career prospects will be once he gets back into Canada or would he go back to Kazakhstan and start over.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2006
3570 posts
616 upvotes
Toronto
jacobe wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 11:12 pm
From Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/ ... rtment_of/

He has a knack for coding/hacking at a young age. It's a shame that he took the wrong path. I wonder how many years he will get and what his career prospects will be once he gets back into Canada or would he go back to Kazakhstan and start over.
If he's REALLY good and show maturity, maybe he'll serve some time and get hired by the government or some big company for cyber-security. There's still potential for a good life if he can clean up his act... I'd think.
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
14264 posts
3457 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
lol @ justice boner that could pierce the heavens
Firebolt wrote:
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2016
1144 posts
270 upvotes
boyohboy wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 11:17 pm
If he's REALLY good and show maturity, maybe he'll serve some time and get hired by the government or some big company for cyber-security. There's still potential for a good life if he can clean up his act... I'd think.
Yeah, kind of like Frank Abagnale, whose life is depicted in Catch Me If You Can.
Deal Guru
Jun 11, 2005
12273 posts
1246 upvotes
Toronto
nasa25 wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 11:30 pm
lol @ justice boner that could pierce the heavens
LOL
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
2017 posts
399 upvotes
Scarborough
His hacking has nothing to do with his lavish lifestyle, I wonder if people are asking how he makes his money to try and find the connection or because it's simply trying to be nosy?
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2008
4666 posts
333 upvotes
carmaster wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 6:35 pm
Crime never pays. Dude is learning his lesson.
I am guessing he will soon be recruited by the CIA to hack Russian websites. Skills always pay.
jacobe wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 11:12 pm
He has got good career prospects. Even if CIA didn't hire him, yahoo would. Hacker skills are well sought after.
Mar 14, 2017
36 posts
6 upvotes
I like how every member already thinks he is guilty.

He is 22 years old, hacked into 500 million users info from yahoo, and you want to throw him in jail? (Its not like he killed anyone).

Most of that data is bunko, credit card data being stolen doesn't affect individuals, it just affects mastercard/visa/amex (they cover incidents like this).
I am just saying this, not defending his actions.

Anyways, I think he has accomplished more than anyone here.
Not saying what he did is right, but he can definitely be helped into using his talents for the better.

He is young and naive, that's all. I do not get how he is a "scum bag". I hope he gets the proper guidance, because he is obviously talented.
Mar 9, 2010
242 posts
34 upvotes
OrangeBerry wrote:
Mar 16th, 2017 1:06 am
His hacking has nothing to do with his lavish lifestyle, I wonder if people are asking how he makes his money to try and find the connection or because it's simply trying to be nosy?
Hi lifestyle was financed mostly by debt according to the Toronto Star
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
14264 posts
3457 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
pinkcar wrote:
Mar 16th, 2017 9:50 am
Hi lifestyle was financed mostly by debt according to the Toronto Star
He must have had a credit score of 10000000 to get all that debt.
Firebolt wrote:
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
14264 posts
3457 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
RojoRojoWine wrote:
Mar 16th, 2017 9:43 am
I like how every member already thinks he is guilty.

He is 22 years old, hacked into 500 million users info from yahoo, and you want to throw him in jail? (Its not like he killed anyone).

Most of that data is bunko, credit card data being stolen doesn't affect individuals, it just affects mastercard/visa/amex (they cover incidents like this).
I am just saying this, not defending his actions.

Anyways, I think he has accomplished more than anyone here.
Not saying what he did is right, but he can definitely be helped into using his talents for the better.

He is young and naive, that's all. I do not get how he is a "scum bag". I hope he gets the proper guidance, because he is obviously talented.
He was called a scumbag by people that personally knew him.
Firebolt wrote: