Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[MS store]Refurbished Xbox One with Kinect + 3 games $349.99

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 20th, 2015 4:38 pm
Tags:
None
366 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2004
1005 posts
428 upvotes
Toronto
oo that price is kinda tempting - however, that 90 day limited warranty is worrying a bit
It is nice to be important, but more important to be nice ;)
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10889 posts
5430 upvotes
Toronto
the Kinect makes this deal pretty decent... but unfortunately the games are bad. if they were 3 good boxed games then i would've bit.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2679 posts
6237 upvotes
Windsor
EveryLurker wrote: oo that price is kinda tempting - however, that 90 day limited warranty is worrying a bit
FYI my day one edition lasted over a year. Most issues are DOA or BD drive related which can be easily detected within 90 days IMO.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
6752 posts
2078 upvotes
My GF would love Just Dance with the kinnect but I don't have much use for it. Tempting from a impulse buy standpoint even though I already have a PS4. I hate you RFD.
Jan 8, 2006
834 posts
171 upvotes
will MS let you purchase the Microsoft Complete 3 year warranty package for a refurb? Close to pulling the trigger but would prefer to have the 3 year warranty available for purchase.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2679 posts
6237 upvotes
Windsor
jamex wrote: will MS let you purchase the Microsoft Complete 3 year warranty package for a refurb? Close to pulling the trigger but would prefer to have the 3 year warranty available for purchase.
I think you'll have to call the store to confirm. This deal is probably today only so you may want to do it ASAP.
Jul 7, 2013
214 posts
69 upvotes
TROIS-RIVIERES
Canada_7 wrote: My GF would love Just Dance with the kinnect but I don't have much use for it. Tempting from a impulse buy standpoint even though I already have a PS4. I hate you RFD.
Lol its not worth it
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26001 posts
211229 upvotes
GTA
mymuro wrote: I think you'll have to call the store to confirm. This deal is probably today only so you may want to do it ASAP.
The fine print says this deal expires Jan 5th (or while supplies last).
Banned
Jun 28, 2012
5562 posts
815 upvotes
Calgary
EveryLurker wrote: oo that price is kinda tempting - however, that 90 day limited warranty is worrying a bit
A friend of mine bought a refurb XB1 a couple months ago and got 12 months live and the extended 3 year warranty for $75 from MS 1800 number. These guys negotiate.
May 25, 2010
351 posts
170 upvotes
BC
Went to the store want to grab one for the Christmas, but they don't carry the refurbished product so end up buying online. Interested in the 12 months live and 3 year warranty if I can get it. will try to call them to get this as well.
Jun 12, 2006
631 posts
24 upvotes
Calgary
agan01 wrote: Went to the store want to grab one for the Christmas, but they don't carry the refurbished product so end up buying online. Interested in the 12 months live and 3 year warranty if I can get it. will try to call them to get this as well.
Which store did you go to? Because under the store sites it clearly says come in store for super saturday deals and lists the refurb console there.

I was going to go in store today to pick one up too...
May 25, 2010
351 posts
170 upvotes
BC
brucebeh wrote: Which store did you go to? Because under the store sites it clearly says come in store for super saturday deals and lists the refurb console there.

I was going to go in store today to pick one up too...
The store I went is the metro town store in Burnaby, BC. And there is no stock at all.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
sa_wood wrote: Thanks OP! Just bought for my wife.
Are you joking? or are you in heaven? your wife really wants a video game console? WOW.
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Mar 3, 2009
271 posts
40 upvotes
immortal_kssss wrote: Are you joking? or are you in heaven? your wife really wants a video game console? WOW.
No joking! She like dancing and I choose free game (Just Dance 2015). Tell me if there is a heaven lol
Jul 9, 2009
760 posts
223 upvotes
Two download codes and a box game of your choice. Ryse is good. Can't have it all .

ManCaveGamer wrote: the Kinect makes this deal pretty decent... but unfortunately the games are bad. if they were 3 good boxed games then i would've bit.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
sa_wood wrote: No joking! She like dancing and I choose free game (Just Dance 2015). Tell me if there is a heaven lol
You still in heaven ,dude.
You bought an Xbox like a present to your wife? ,how many guys in this life can do that?
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Mar 9, 2005
763 posts
101 upvotes
I got my Xbox One REFURB a few weeks ago on BF in the US. It is perfect, no scratches looked new. No issues. Traded old 20GB ps3 so I got Ryse, Dance Central Xbox One + Kinect and Halo for $244.36 all in taxes + shipping !!!! Amazing purchase :)

I am lovin Titanfall, dowloaded it when it was about 15$ (including season pass) on BF.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)