Sports & Recreation

MtX's 2010-11 Yahoo! Fantasy Hockey "Champions League III" GGs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 29th, 2011 4:41 pm
Tags:
None
Sep 5, 2008
4 posts
Toronto
Just trying to see if the draft day can be changed to the 29th as some family matters have cropped.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2006
1982 posts
298 upvotes
Markham
redspirit9999 wrote: Just trying to see if the draft day can be changed to the 29th as some family matters have cropped.

Urkel?

I'm fine with that date although it conflicts with the date of my other league's draft, which I can luckily change because I'm commissioner. So if a change is going to be made, let's decide ASAP because it may have a cascading effect on many other managers and leagues.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2003
8946 posts
446 upvotes
Toronto
redspirit9999 wrote: Just trying to see if the draft day can be changed to the 29th as some family matters have cropped.

I can't do Wednesday nights starting in mid-September and I think it would be unfair to change the draft date just for ONE person :( .
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2005
5485 posts
2762 upvotes
I'm down for any Mon-Thur night but let's not change the date too late, might have plans set around whenever the draft is.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2003
8946 posts
446 upvotes
Toronto
Few more days til the draft...can't wait...

BTW we may have an opening tomorrow if someone drops out.....anyone interested in filling the *last* spot?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 9, 2005
7390 posts
291 upvotes
Scarborough
A is fine for prize distribution.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2003
8946 posts
446 upvotes
Toronto
MtX wrote: 7A, 6B, we might have a deadlock. Sigh. Someone change their vote over to B :lol:

And the last person voted B....so we have a tie..instead of recasting the votes, I'm going in the middle.

Prize payout will be 1st - $310, 2nd - $120, 3rd - $60.

Hope everyone is okay with that!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 9, 2005
7390 posts
291 upvotes
Scarborough
MtX wrote: And the last person voted B....so we have a tie..instead of recasting the votes, I'm going in the middle.

Prize payout will be 1st - $310, 2nd - $120, 3rd - $60.

Hope everyone is okay with that!

Absolutely not! :twisted:
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2003
8946 posts
446 upvotes
Toronto
wesleyw wrote: Absolutely not! :twisted:

:lol: :?:

Do you guys want a re-vote?

It took 3 days for everyone to reply..the draft will be over if I have to wait another 3 days for a simple vote like this :lol: .

On a side note...I can't wait for the draft....goalies are gonna disappear like hot cakes..........
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2006
1982 posts
298 upvotes
Markham
MtX wrote: :lol: :?:

On a side note...I can't wait for the draft....goalies are gonna disappear like hot cakes..........
There's so much uncertainty in net this year...it's going to be really interesting. I'm just hoping not to get the crappy 11th overall pick for the third straight year. If I get a high pick, I might not feel so pressured to pick secondary scoring in the traditional "top level goalie round".

Not really concerned about the prize structure. My vote won't change, so your executive decision seems fair.
Deal Addict
May 15, 2006
2201 posts
79 upvotes
Toronto
Good luck too all managers ... no HABS on my team I can tell you that much...expecially PRICE lmfao ;) :) :lol:
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2006
1982 posts
298 upvotes
Markham
We have our first trade! I got the player I wanted after all. I think we'll be seeing more trades like this happening soon.

I love my youthful team by the way. I don't plan on carrying any coasting veterans on the decline this season.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)