Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
MuchMusic.com

Much "MMVA 2010 Mega Mystery Wristbands" (June 13/10)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 1st, 2010 11:08 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97253 upvotes
Coquitlam

[MuchMusic.com] Much "MMVA 2010 Mega Mystery Wristbands" (June 13/10)

More offers from MuchMusic.com
There are six (6) Prizes each consisting of a trip for two (2) to Toronto, Ontario, Canada for a VIP trip to the 2010 MMVA's! Trip includes: round trip economy air fare for two (2) from a major Canadian airport closest to the Prize winner's place of residence in Canada (hereinafter referred to as the "Departure Point"); three (3) nights accommodation (based on one (1) room, double occupancy) as chosen by the Contest Sponsor, 2 General Admission wristbands for the 2010 MMVA’s on June 20, 2010, plus Three Hundred Dollars ($300.00) Cdn. in spending money.

Between May 24th and June 13th, 2010, six (6) clues (the “Clue(s)”) will be revealed for each Location on the Contest website at various intervals. In order to view the Clues being revealed for each Location, entrants must have registered for the Contest and selected that Location. All entrants will receive an email notifying them when a Clue has been posted.

Limit of one (1) entry per individual.

CITIES: Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Ottawa, Halifax or ONLINE (collectively the “Locations”). Participants are able to register and play for all six (6) Locations. Participants are able to play for a CITY in which they do not live. All participants are able to participate in the ONLINE game on its own or at the same time as a CITY game. PLEASE NOTE: for the CITY game, it is necessary for the entrant to be physically present at a CITY ultimate destination within the designated cities to be eligible for a chance to win a Prize.

Canada (Excluding Quebec) 14+

Ends 06/13/10

Enter Here
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.
11 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2007
3998 posts
608 upvotes
God's Country
Taking a trip to TO this summer, so maybe i can win the airfare, who knows, thanks! :)
Nothing but Good Thoughts :)
Jul 6, 2008
477 posts
492 upvotes
I don't get this contest. How do you see the clue?
I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.
Oct 14, 2009
717 posts
montreal, Canada
Thanks!
Wins:2010 Panasonic Blu-Ray Disc player ($299) from CTV Olympic Game, Book “Her Fearful Symmetry” ($35) from Club Metro, The Mystery of the Moonlight Murder from GoodReads, 2 cases (60 bars)of Fiber Plus Granola bars from Kelloggs. Maple Leaf Gold Leaf Giveaway: Weber BBQ ($1000), Muskoka chair set ($162), Grill Master set ($35), 2 X 24-can Cooler ($16), 1 product coupon
May 31, 2010
1 posts
toronto
You can also win two MMVA wristbands with hotel and travel included with the Meal Exchange video contest. All you have to do is submit a short response to the question "How would you make sure that every Canadian has access to healthy food?" on the Meal Exchange Facebook page.

You can go directly to www.facebook.com/mealexchange. You can also have a chance to win American Eagle merchandise and other cool prizes, courtesy of HMV First Canadian Place.

For rules and contest details, please go to the contest page.

It looks like an easy win right now! Hurry and submit your video before June 15th!!!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)