Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Multiple MIR's (Finish, Resolve, K-Y, AirWick, Amopé)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2016 9:13 pm
Tags:
Dec 21, 2012
509 posts
827 upvotes
Winnipeg
Yes the "P" stamp is valid for regular letters.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2011
1606 posts
550 upvotes
Toronto
Darkman wrote: ^ ^ .. Ouch, I wasn't home for few days and missed that Freshmatic one .... now the offer is no longer available
Dang, I saw the airwick freshmatic rebate was available an hour ago, bought one from the sobeys near me and just saw the rebate is sold out by the time I got back.
Edit: are these unique rebates? If not I'd appreciate if someone can PM the freshmatic rebate. TIA.
You should be able to return it, if not wanted without the Rebate.
looks like they add another one in the poll...

TRY IT FREE*
AIR WICK® FRESHMATIC®
ON ANY ONE (1) AIR WICK® FRESHMATIC® STARTER KIT
*(WITH MAIL IN REBATE OFFER)
Did you have a chance to print that one? ...
If so .. What's the terms on it ... the maximum amount paid? ... the start / end days to be purchased ... and the deadline to mail it out?

Wonder if it will appear in next SmartSaver flyer ...

Meanwhile,

at Electronic Rebate Submission Site:

https://www.promo-trak.com/rbsmartsaver ... saver.aspx

... there is nothing any longer, lol ... it's empty there in drop down box :)
I did get the electronic file, but did not get the physical copy. I wanted to print the next morning, and when I did, it was expired. Sorry.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2012
3747 posts
909 upvotes
Do I need to put the upc code on top? They could not make this stuff smaller if they tried, I can't read any of it and the address rebate form to fill in is also so small.

I also find it funny the pictures of the items they print out have 50count yet the rebate is only for 18/21 count lol.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
6564 posts
10853 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
xiaobao wrote: Do I need to put the upc code on top? They could not make this stuff smaller if they tried, I can't read any of it and the address rebate form to fill in is also so small.

I also find it funny the pictures of the items they print out have 50count yet the rebate is only for 18/21 count lol.
Yes, it states purchase price circled and UPC handwritten on the receipt. (I keep a magnifying glass by the PC to read these forms...:-)
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
^ ^ ... me too, lol ... but let's not give 'em any ideas ... or pretty soon we'll have to keep a microscope by the PC, rather than a magnifying glass) :D
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2005
6758 posts
1786 upvotes
Montreal
pathfinder35 wrote:
xiaobao wrote: Do I need to put the upc code on top? They could not make this stuff smaller if they tried, I can't read any of it and the address rebate form to fill in is also so small.

Yes, it states purchase price circled and UPC handwritten on the receipt. (I keep a magnifying glass by the PC to read these forms...:-)
I'm surprised they don't require the physical UPC barcode from the box.
Phils
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
^ ^ ... Let's not give 'em any ideas, lol ... :D
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
4107 posts
1543 upvotes
Ontario
pathfinder35 wrote: I submitted for Finish and Resolve - now to see how long it takes to get the cheques...
usually you will get them in under 6 weeks. they are very reliable and 99% you will get your cheque if you followed all the instructions.

BTW, finish detergent MIR, on sale at SDM until Friday only, there is a $2.00 coupon in the redplum, plus $2.00 cashcack on c51, plus stack it with any optimum points offers for the week. I'll be making about $7 on the finish detergent, plus getting my money back,
May 5, 2016
50 posts
9 upvotes
I unfortunately selected all coupons and printed.
So it got printed on 1 page both sides and writings are not readable.
Will it be OK if I fill it up and get all items on one purchase and write more saying all rebates forms are on one page?
Jun 5, 2016
608 posts
804 upvotes
They have separate P.O. boxes so I doubt it'd be accepted. Are you able to photocopy the coupons?
May 5, 2016
50 posts
9 upvotes
I can photocopy them.
May be I will photocopy the entire page and strike out the ones not applicable for that particular package and send.
Then I think it is wise to have items on separate receipts, rather than one receipt for all items?
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2014
1617 posts
374 upvotes
Brampton
Last day to buy items for getting the rebate.

Any place that sells amope insoles in Brampton / mississauga area ?couldn't find in shoppers.
Koodo 60$ 10gb plan
Public Mobile 36$ 4gb plan
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2015
2860 posts
784 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Anyone got the rebates from the mail-ins? It sucks having to mail it in since you gotta wait....and wait.....................................and hope it gets processed.
Jun 13, 2016
42 posts
43 upvotes
foodyforlife wrote: Anyone got the rebates from the mail-ins? It sucks having to mail it in since you gotta wait....and wait.....................................and hope it gets processed.
I received the Air Wick Freshmatic rebate on Friday. I'm still waiting for the rest : D
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2011
1606 posts
550 upvotes
Toronto
ambujakshi wrote: Last day to buy items for getting the rebate.

Any place that sells amope insoles in Brampton / mississauga area ?couldn't find in shoppers.
Try WM...
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2007
1126 posts
654 upvotes
Mississauga
acbay21 wrote:

Try WM...
He advises, the day after the offer expires. :)
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2011
1606 posts
550 upvotes
Toronto
Bleys007 wrote:
acbay21 wrote:

Sorry for the lateness :(

Try WM...
He advises, the day after the offer expires. :)
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2011
1886 posts
390 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone attached a photocopy of the receipt instead of the original and got rebate back? Or you have to attach original?

thanks
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2011
1886 posts
390 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone got their MIR rebate cheque already?