Tags:
None
[OP]
Apr 29, 2014
554 posts
90 upvotes
Pickering, ON

Multivitamins Recomendations

Can anyone recommend a multivitamin for me?
I am 35 year old male with a desk job and 2 very active toddler. Recently diagnose with diabetes and want to get active again but not much time. My body type is 6' 1" 215 lbs and always eat less than 2300 calories a day.

Thanks in advance.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2009
3044 posts
1079 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
I don't take vitamins, but I do make smoothies a lot, and I add this powder called Amazing Grass. My 2 favorite flavours are their orange dreamcicle and chocolate. A scoop of that stuff has so many vitamins and nutrients I can't even list them all. I order from vitacost in the US. They offer free shipping to Canada, and I find their prices for products cheaper even with the exchange. Good luck with your health.

I love the chocolate powder mixed with a frozen banana, tablespoon or so of natural peanut butter, bit of milk and voila. An amazing tasting chunky monkey shake which is healthy.
May 28, 2012
9317 posts
1719 upvotes
Saskatoon
If you are a Costco member, they have the best value for vitamins and supplements. Kirkland multivitamins are a third the price of brand name.
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
10688 posts
1426 upvotes
City of Vancouver
I don't take a multi-vitamin. It is healthier to eat whole foods because they have stuff like fibre and phytonutrients.
De gustibus non est disputandum
Crazy people will make even sane people crazy.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2005
7820 posts
1174 upvotes
Mars2012 wrote:
Apr 30th, 2017 1:29 am
If you are a Costco member, they have the best value for vitamins and supplements. Kirkland multivitamins are a third the price of brand name.
Yup - that's what I take. They come on sale 2x a year also.

365 tablets, I buy the jar once a year.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2010
1201 posts
484 upvotes
Hamilton
Mars2012 wrote:
Apr 30th, 2017 1:29 am
+1. I used to buy stuff from popeyes and supplements Canada before I discovered Costco. Fish oil/multivites/protein powder is "whey" cheaper Face With Tears Of Joy
Spidey wrote:
Jan 7th, 2016 10:59 am
You're 26, and your mom still buys your toilet paper.