Deal Guru
Apr 16, 2002
10962 posts
5987 upvotes
Toronto

[Entertainment] Muskoka - BOGO July 1 Santa's Village

2 for 1 Admission at Santa's Village on Monday, July 1, 2013

source

We’ll be celebrating with entertainment, birthday cake, and free balloons. Admission will be buy one get one free all day as a special recognition of Captain Ricky’s amazing time with Santa’s Village...
Grandma was slow but she was old.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2008
1586 posts
278 upvotes
Aurora
Anyone been here? I go to Muskoka every summer and the last thing on my mind is Christmas/Santa but maybe I'm missing something?

Being super expensive doesn't help:
Regular Admission*
Includes: Children (ages 4 & up) and Adults $29.95 plus HST
Toddler and Senior Admission*
Includes: Children (ages 2 & 3) and Seniors (65 & up) $25.95 plus HST
Under 2 years of age FREE
Jan 8, 2009
900 posts
126 upvotes
Brampton
Gweedz wrote:
Jun 26th, 2013 9:41 am
Anyone been here? I go to Muskoka every summer and the last thing on my mind is Christmas/Santa but maybe I'm missing something?

Being super expensive doesn't help:
Regular Admission*
Includes: Children (ages 4 & up) and Adults $29.95 plus HST
Toddler and Senior Admission*
Includes: Children (ages 2 & 3) and Seniors (65 & up) $25.95 plus HST
Under 2 years of age FREE
I went there last year this time with my 2.5 yr old and it was good. For tree top adventure, zip lining stuff you have to reserve in advance as they take you in a group. The location is good and kids will enjoy it. There is also a small ferry ride with the captain and go karts and roller coaster for adults. All other rides are for kids. Food is not good in the park. You will also find Santa in his cottage and all the people working at the village dressed up as Elfs. If you need to know anything specific, let me know.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2008
1586 posts
278 upvotes
Aurora
dealerguy wrote:
Jun 26th, 2013 9:49 am
I went there last year this time with my 2.5 yr old and it was good. For tree top adventure, zip lining stuff you have to reserve in advance as they take you in a group. The location is good and kids will enjoy it. There is also a small ferry ride with the captain and go karts and roller coaster for adults. All other rides are for kids. Food is not good in the park. You will also find Santa in his cottage and all the people working at the village dressed up as Elfs. If you need to know anything specific, let me know.
Thanks. Would you go again (was it worth the price of admission)? Even considering BOGO it would be about $60. I'm trying to compare the value to Wonderland - I have a 3 and 5 yr old.
Jan 8, 2009
900 posts
126 upvotes
Brampton
Gweedz wrote:
Jun 26th, 2013 10:28 am
Thanks. Would you go again (was it worth the price of admission)? Even considering BOGO it would be about $60. I'm trying to compare the value to Wonderland - I have a 3 and 5 yr old.
Already planned to go again this summer...but definitely not on a long weekend :D . It cannot be compared to Wonderland but is similar to |Center Island but on a much larger scale. I am sure your kids will enjoy.

EDIT: The link to "2 for 1 all summer long coupon" is present in OP on the right side if you scroll down a bit....enjoy
× < >