Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

MWW Clearance Columbia Nordic 3 in 1 Jacket $79.99 + FS

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2015 2:03 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
Tried the Columbia 3-in-1 in small and medium and Arctic also both in small and medium in-store today and although I'm puny compared to North American men standards at 168 cm and a smaller than average build, I thought the medium for both jackets were better (looser fit but not too bulky) so I'm not even bothering to return the black 3-in-1 I ordered online and picked up a red Arctic jacket in medium.

Compared to US pricing for wind and rain TNF jackets, I think the deals at MMW are quite decent:
http://slickdeals.net/f/7633444-the-nor ... e-shipping

=====

Just got an update on the FREESHIP99 code, it seems many of us aren't eligible, so oh well:

Additional information is required so that we may proceed in addressing your concerns. Kindly provide us with the following information as soon as possible. Did your order meet all the requirements of the free shipping promotion:

Mark's Free Shipping (exclusive offer) Jan 30, 2015 to Feb 2, 2015
Details:
$99 minimum spend before tax
Offer expires 3:00am EST on Feb 2, 2015
Promo code " FREESHIP99"
Promotion does not appear on the Mark's Website
The promotion was sent to a limited group of people (exclusive offer)

If your order did meet these requirements, please contact our office with your order number that will be emailed to you within the next 24 hours so we can look into this matter further for you. To provide this information, simply respond to this email or contact us at the toll-free number provided below. Our Customer Service Representatives are available to assist you Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (EST) and Saturday and Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (EST).

We sincerely thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Mark's Customer Service
1-800-663-6275

This message, including any attachments, is privileged and may contain
confidential information intended only for the person(s) named above. If
you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply email and permanently delete
the original transmission from the sender, including any attachments,
without making a copy. Thank you.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2006
3171 posts
2298 upvotes
Barrie
Awesome, thanks for posting this.

For those looking to get the free ship you have to have an order total of $99 or more AFTER all discounts so if you are stacking with the 10% off email promo you need an order total of $110.00 or higher. The system will automatically add the free shipping for you.
Jul 30, 2013
439 posts
186 upvotes
Montreal
Oh well the 10% off pay for shipping then :) Do you guys think I'll be able to return this to l'equipeur in QC if it doesn't fit?
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2011
1154 posts
1056 upvotes
Montreal / Laval
Netixx wrote: Oh well the 10% off pay for shipping then :) Do you guys think I'll be able to return this to l'equipeur in QC if it doesn't fit?
Yes, I asked a seller and cashier at L'Équipeur (Marche central), both of them say ok for return of any purchase online.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
nicknam4e wrote: Yes, I asked a seller and cashier at L'Équipeur (Marche central), both of them say ok for return of any purchase online.
Less shipping costs charged. At least that is what is on the Ontario website.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2009
5735 posts
1585 upvotes
Montreal
Netixx wrote: Oh well the 10% off pay for shipping then :) Do you guys think I'll be able to return this to l'equipeur in QC if it doesn't fit?
I've done it before. They'll do it with no questions asked.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2012
2830 posts
700 upvotes
Ottawa
Seemed really thin in store for some reason :confused:
Deal Addict
May 2, 2010
3949 posts
3570 upvotes
Markham
Bought 2 with different sizes, XL and L, to ensure the free shipping code can be used.
Will try out the two to find the best fit one.
Will return the other to store.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
Kwonie wrote: Seemed really thin in store for some reason :confused:
Yes, they are, compared to the Columbia 3 in 1 I bought from the US a couple years back for around $150 usd. Maybe our winters here are milder. :)
Aug 16, 2009
716 posts
587 upvotes
Thanks again OP. Got my in the mail today.
I'm glad I sized down as they fit a little big.

My total after using 10% email sign up and free shipping code came to $81.24 after taxes.
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11213 posts
10058 upvotes
Kootenays
Dandada wrote: Thanks again OP. Got my in the mail today.
I'm glad I sized down as they fit a little big.

My total after using 10% email sign up and free shipping code came to $81.24 after taxes.
How does it feel? I still haven't seen one yet as it's not in stock at my local store. I'm hoping quality is near what I've experienced from Columbia before. Worst case, it's easy to return to my local store.
Aug 16, 2009
716 posts
587 upvotes
smacd wrote: How does it feel? I still haven't seen one yet as it's not in stock at my local store. I'm hoping quality is near what I've experienced from Columbia before. Worst case, it's easy to return to my local store.

Quality seems good. Pretty light jackets. The fleece feels like other Columbia fleeces I have.
I usually wear XL in almost all shirts and jackets but went with a L and it fits perfect. It's a pretty modern fitting jacket.
I don't know if it's worth the regular retail price of $199, but for $81 tax in I think it's a great deal.
It's great fall/spring jacket.
Aug 16, 2009
716 posts
587 upvotes
ManCaveGamer wrote: people still buy from Marks?
I haven't in ages until this order.
Say what you will but I ordered it on 01/31 and got it today.
The 10% coupon code worked and the free shipping coupon code was auto adjusted after my order and I got a new email with the new total.
Seamless and fast transaction for me.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2588 posts
2052 upvotes
Clarington
Got mine today. I went the opposite of everyone. Usually I wear a medium but I went with a large. The coat feels big to me but looks fine.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
alanbrenton wrote: 82 was right. Shipment confirmation doesn't include the shipping cost but when I logged in just now, it still slows up as $6.50 + taxes since I failed to order over $99.

If I find the medium to be too big (I'm not 6' tall), can I have that exchanged for a small one?

=====

Order Subtotal:
$79.88
Order Discount:
($7.99)
Tax:
$9.35
Shipping:
$6.50
Shipping Tax:
$0.85
ORDER TOTAL:
$88.59

but my credit card will be charged $89.59 under the Billing Method section? If I don't get free shipping, I will definitely contest that $1 overage. :)
Was charged the right amount as I had to pay for shipping -- $88.59. Keeping the jacket.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2011
1906 posts
707 upvotes
GTA
I have two L size, blue and dark blue.
gonna return it, if someone interested PM me.
May 26, 2003
465 posts
22 upvotes
The workmanship is not good as I expected but for that clearance price is okay.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2010
3949 posts
3570 upvotes
Markham
microserf wrote: The workmanship is not good as I expected but for that clearance price is okay.
I have never worn a Columbia jacket before this one. So cannot compare with any Columbia merchanise in the past.

Both workmanship and material of this 3-in-1 jacket feel cheap compared to my North Face Vortex Triclimate jacket which I bought on sale plus Sport Chek Team Assist coupon (about 2.5 times what I paid for this Nordic Cold Front).

I agree that $81.24 after tax is an okay price for this level of quality.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
4169 posts
6806 upvotes
Langley, BC
microserf wrote: The workmanship is not good as I expected but for that clearance price is okay.
I'm glad I kept my 3-in-1 Helly Hansen CIS Squamish for $129 @ The Bay (clearance). I had it in my car yesterday ready to return!