Tags:
None
[OP]
Jan 15, 2002
660 posts
Calgary

My Awful Experience with www.flowerscanada.com

Hi Everyone,

I decided to post this now as I’m sure a ton of you are thinking of ordering flowers for mother’s day

I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my fianc
Refs: Heat 92-0-0 ; Ebay 25-0-0

Please trade safe, Sign up and use Heatware
I do not use paypal.
6 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
6657 posts
1260 upvotes
T dot 6
Man, that sucks. I hope you get your money back.

Their website is beyond ghetto. It looks like something someone learning HTML would throw together.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Mar 9, 2008
52 posts
Toronto
My boyfriend used www.flowerscanada.com and have the same bad experiences. He called few times, they said they'll investigate... but weeks after weeks.. month after month... still got no response...

I personally use Teleflora.com and have a wonderful experiences with them. But the deliver addresses were not in Toronto, maybe that's why they deliver on time?? because of smaller city?? (they do offer delivery in Toronto though) I ordered flowers from Teleflora 4 times already.. and still happy with them. I used Paypal to pay because i don't have a credit card and also paypal user have 15% discount. (if i remember right.)

I just placed an order for Mother's day. I hope they deliver as on time as usual.

Happy mother's day to all~
[OP]
Jan 15, 2002
660 posts
Calgary
alexkidd wrote:
May 1st, 2008 6:08 pm
I would do a credit card chargeback.
Charge back would not be possible since the service was rendered (i.e the flowers were delivered). The credit card company is not responsible for the quality of the service/product.
Refs: Heat 92-0-0 ; Ebay 25-0-0

Please trade safe, Sign up and use Heatware
I do not use paypal.
Jun 4, 2006
635 posts
19 upvotes
Thanks for the story -- I was looking for places that would send mothers day flowers as well...guess I'll be avoiding these peeps!
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2008
1281 posts
39 upvotes
Langley
Every time I have ever purchased flowers I have done so through small local shops. Something that is supposed to be for someone special in your life should not be something that you try to save every penny on.