• Oct 2nd, 2017 7:32 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
1622 posts
246 upvotes
Ok.. that sucks.. Im going to try and keep my points for the auction

if it was a real one- it would be a tough decision but for the one they gave away -- easy decision
May 16, 2017
19 posts
15 upvotes
Good luck! That was literally my thinking last year (I saved up for something good in an auction towards the end of the season) but i couldn't afford anything cause the bids were too high and ended up dumping all my points into draws which I lost. Decided to go a different route this year.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
2791 posts
1160 upvotes
Daf wrote:
May 17th, 2017 1:46 pm
Is the stroman jersey the one they give away at the game? Thoughts???
Already got a real stroman jersey...it's probably the best item. If they are the same from last year decent material better then a 30$ blue jay shirt you would pay in store. I think there's a Honda logo on the sleeve which isn't too bad. NOT close to the same material they use for the real replica or authentic logo but I would rock it to every Jays game I go to For 500 more points it's way better then the key chains that aways stay around
Jan 1, 2006
63 posts
43 upvotes
Oakville
witenite wrote:
May 17th, 2017 2:20 pm
Already got a real stroman jersey...it's probably the best item. If they are the same from last year decent material better then a 30$ blue jay shirt you would pay in store. I think there's a Honda logo on the sleeve which isn't too bad. NOT close to the same material they use for the real replica or authentic logo but I would rock it to every Jays game I go to For 500 more points it's way better then the key chains that aways stay around
There aren't too many of these left. This jersey did feel better than the quality of the Alomar one I got last year.
May 14, 2016
58 posts
65 upvotes
DealsMD wrote:
May 17th, 2017 1:48 pm
Yah it is. I think its worth 2K points aka basically 3 weeks of broadcast codes.
Haha 3 weeks. That's like almost 20 games.
Apr 12, 2017
30 posts
56 upvotes
But seriously, what staff member at MBJ was like "1,500 points for a keychain sounds reasonable" Face With Tears Of Joy
May 16, 2017
19 posts
15 upvotes
New Marketplace items up!!

Josh Donaldson bringer of rain umbrella - 1,000
Bluejays coffee mug - 2,500
Bluejays hat - 1,500

The mug is overpriced in my opinion. The hat is nice, but i've already got too many. I went for the umbrella.