• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2017 4:26 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
2652 posts
1065 upvotes
Hahaha how did you win that jersey at a game ? What game were you at ? I figured that three of us were bidding and one dropped out at around 9k. Then it went down to two. Then I waited to the last seconds to bid...actually made my day when you bid and you are watching the countdown, hoping no one else bids .

Do you have a history of what the signed jerseys went for
Top of my head Morales was the last one at around 10k
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
1923 posts
1280 upvotes
Mordor
witenite wrote:
Jul 13th, 2017 1:49 pm
Hahaha how did you win that jersey at a game ? What game were you at ? I figured that three of us were bidding and one dropped out at around 9k. Then it went down to two. Then I waited to the last seconds to bid...actually made my day when you bid and you are watching the countdown, hoping no one else bids .

congrats on the win dude!! how many pts you got left? also, did you win/buy anything before this?
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
2652 posts
1065 upvotes
Got maybe 1200 points left. Just a regular guy maybe went to 8 games so far, load up my card aND buy beer with the card and get double points I think. Daily I enter the code and play the mini games. I haven't bought anything else .
Last year I waited to the end and got screwed when the points didn't carry over so I blew them in useless draws and key chains
I had my eye on the bus trip to Cleveland and just when I had enough points (to the previous weeks winning bids) to have a strong bid that prize never came up again.
Figured the jersey was the best one and would've bid on morales but rolled the dice for a better player
Last edited by witenite on Jul 13th, 2017 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
1923 posts
1280 upvotes
Mordor
thriftyshopper wrote:
Jul 13th, 2017 1:23 pm
This weeks, I followed as best as I could for Flex Pack Auctions

Blue Jays Banner: 4300
Offseason VIP: 6500
Trip Bisons: 4240
Trip Bisons: 5600
Dinner with Alumni 10055
Softball Game: 10163
Softball Game: 10213
Autographed Baseball: Happ 5700
Autographed Baseball: Biagini 6000
Autographed Bat: Pearce 8500
Autographed Jersey: Stroman 10000
Autographed Picture: Pillar 5650
i love these recap posts...keep up the good work!
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
2652 posts
1065 upvotes
Dinner with the alumni would be good at the keg if you can have all you can drink
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
1923 posts
1280 upvotes
Mordor
witenite wrote:
Jul 13th, 2017 2:16 pm
Got maybe 1200 points left. Just a regular guy maybe went to 8 games so far, load up my card aND buy beer with the card and get double points I think. Daily I enter the code and play the mini games. I haven't bought anything else .
Last year I waited to the end and got screwed when the points didn't carry over so I blew them in useless draws and key chains
I had my eye on the bus trip to Cleveland and just when I had enough points (to the previous weeks winning bids) to have a strong bid that prize never came up again.
Figured the jersey was the best one and would've bid on morales but rolled the dice for a better player
nice nice! congrats again....
Jan 1, 2006
62 posts
39 upvotes
Oakville
witenite wrote:
Jul 13th, 2017 1:49 pm

Sanchez went for 8800 early in the season.
My wife actually won the Honda Car giveaway on opening day and got to keep the Jersey used for the race. She has the car and gave me the jersey :)
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
2652 posts
1065 upvotes
You son of a gun....what are the odds winning the car man I want some of your lucky charms.....is the car for a year or for life ?
Jan 1, 2006
62 posts
39 upvotes
Oakville
witenite wrote:
Jul 13th, 2017 3:21 pm
You son of a gun....what are the odds winning the car man I want some of your lucky charms.....is the car for a year or for life ?
It's for life :). they pay all the taxes and freight too. We only had to pay the license/registration fee which was only around $140.
Apr 20, 2017
18 posts
30 upvotes
They are approx. 2' x 3' they hang them on the poles outside at the stadium mssgd the jays to ask because I wasn't sure eitherGrinning Face
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
2652 posts
1065 upvotes
thriftyshopper wrote:
Jul 13th, 2017 3:37 pm
It's for life :). they pay all the taxes and freight too. We only had to pay the license/registration fee which was only around $140.
How did she win it just random seat ?
Jan 1, 2006
62 posts
39 upvotes
Oakville
witenite wrote:
Jul 14th, 2017 12:38 am
How did she win it just random seat ?
Yes and no to random.... you need to be at the stadium a bit early and be by your seats. Someone was walking around with a clipboard but not sure what exactly is on it. They ask if you to confirm that you are sitting in the seat asked and you show them the ticket. They ask you if you want to be part of a contest to win a car and ask to see that you have a license. They explain that they will display 10 seat numbers at the beginning of the game. They eliminate the seats over a couple innings until they are down to 3 and they take you away. Then you pull a ball out of a hat and based on who gets the lowest number they get first choice on the player they want to be.
After you have your jersey they run the race to see who wins
Jan 1, 2006
62 posts
39 upvotes
Oakville
New items in Marketplace:

Etched stadium cube for 2000
Stro T-shirt 1500
Jun 9, 2005
7133 posts
280 upvotes
Scarborough
That's pretty awesome thrifty!

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)