Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2006
4598 posts
846 upvotes
Mississauga
yref928081 wrote:
Jul 19th, 2017 11:09 am
ONLY TWO LEFT!! Grimacing Face
That was the most disappointing T-Shirt giveaway game. Whoever made the decision to go to XL t-shirt sizes should be fired. Large for the two previous t-shirt giveaways I could live with, but XL is a bit much. XL is a small percentage of the population compared to M or L. So it only stands to reason, you would go with M or L. Furthermore, when you consider we're not just talking about a male fan base, then they should even consider M, as L would feel like XL for the average woman.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
2655 posts
1065 upvotes
I'm sure if you took a survey or poll.... I'm sure more Jays fans fit in an xl than a large . Plus if it's bigger you can always modify it, I've seen women tie up they shirts and they look sexy lol. It would be lineup hell to have different sizes when you walk into the stadium and they would what size would you want. On a personal note the xl fit me like a large
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2006
4598 posts
846 upvotes
Mississauga
witenite wrote:
Jul 19th, 2017 11:58 am
I'm sure if you took a survey or poll.... I'm sure more Jays fans fit in an xl than a large . Plus if it's bigger you can always modify it, I've seen women tie up they shirts and they look sexy lol. It would be lineup hell to have different sizes when you walk into the stadium and they would what size would you want. On a personal note the xl fit me like a large
I'm not advocating different sizes. But XL is definitely not the majority. You have to factor in kids, women, students, and teenagers. It's not just stocky, large men at the game. Sizes are what they are, not because XL is a majority of the population, else XL would be known as Medium (which is basically, average by definition and what majority of the population is).
Jan 1, 2006
63 posts
43 upvotes
Oakville
Flex pack member, auction results (best estimate)

Autographed Baseball: Loup 3800
Autographed Baseball: Martin 8000
Autographed Bat: Goins 8400
Autographed Picture: Travis 1850
Autographed Picture: Happ 5650
Batting Practice: 9230
Offseason VIP: 4500
Trip Bisons: 6000
Trip Bisons: 4628
Luxury Suite: 12300 (1.5 hours of bidding remaining)
Post game Presser: 2450