• Last Updated:
  • Oct 2nd, 2017 7:32 pm
Tags:
May 14, 2016
58 posts
65 upvotes
witenite wrote:
Aug 4th, 2017 11:55 am
Xl I have some extra from giveaway days if your interested bobblehead jersey etc
There's no more XL left they might bring out more at the end of the season.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
1283 posts
270 upvotes
On my phone, I couldn't log in from the login screen, but I had on old session in my other safari tabs, where it was already logged in to the account page with code entry. The page did not auto refresh. I attempted to enter the code, it took like a minute for the spinning ring loading. After a red bar with word "message" appeared. Tried the code again and it finally accepted green, and gave 50 points.

So if anyone is on iPhone, check your iPhone for your other internet tab page sessions, that you may have not forced closed any tabs, to see if you haven't closed a previous page of your mybluejays logged in screen. I know the mybluejays login always produces another page tab when logging in.

*Edit: Hopefully you're on the page where the code entry is. I just navigated to the "account", "ecash", "rewards" page just fine, but now can't go back to the main page where the code box is.
Aug 2, 2011
19 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
It's now 6am and the app now works but the code need to be entered by 4am. So I received the message it's out of date

Sheesh. Perhaps everyone writes to the Jays . Hopefully it works today
Apr 15, 2017
2 posts
Does anyone know if you can purchase more than multiple of the same items in the market place. I am trying to purchase two beer mugs and I can not seem to use the + key to increase the quantity. When I put a 2 manually in it changes back to you two.

Any insight would be great.
Apr 15, 2017
2 posts
Anyone won the batting practise reward? I have an opportunity to go as a guest of a staff member and was wondering if you were able to get quite a few autographs.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
1619 posts
246 upvotes
I went last year. The first one was horrible the second one was better. Depends on the mood of the players.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
2719 posts
1102 upvotes
lol cant even log in to make my pics for today game on mobile or desktop