My Blue Jays Code

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2022 8:33 am
Tags:
Apr 26, 2017
301 posts
69 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo
Thanks Shadow...........lots of fun to read :))
Deal Guru
Apr 11, 2006
12385 posts
6569 upvotes
Vaughan
yref928081 wrote: https://myportal.bluejays.com/rewards/marketplace/1422

There all gone. I've seen better ones at a store in Kensington market for $15.
Thanks for the link.

I just like that this would have been free haha. :)

I don't know if I will make it to 4,000 points for a second sweater to use as a gift. I don't really like the printed logo on the polo shirt. *sigh* wish I didn't get the duffel bag earlier in the season.

I guess, when time winds down, and I have no other options, I can get the laser etched stadium cube - I kind of like it. Or if I get to 3,000 points then I can get a set of the blue coffee mugs.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3803 posts
4164 upvotes
Mordor
As usual not the final amount, just a snapshot
An Offseason VIP Experience 9050
Batting Practice for Two on September 21, 2017 11000
Behind-The-Scenes Tour of Rogers Centre on September 15, 2017 at 3pm 1000
In-game Behind-The-Scenes Media Experience on September 20, 2017 2000
Participate in a Softball Game at Rogers Centre on September 26, 2017 10932
Autographed Aaron Sanchez Baseball 10621
Autographed Jose Bautista Baseball 15278
Autographed J.A. Happ 8 x 10 Photograph 2050
Jan 1, 2006
99 posts
51 upvotes
Oakville
ShadowMordor wrote: As usual not the final amount, just a snapshot
An Offseason VIP Experience 9050
Batting Practice for Two on September 21, 2017 11000
In-game Behind-The-Scenes Media Experience on September 20, 2017 2000
Participate in a Softball Game at Rogers Centre on September 26, 2017 10932
Autographed Aaron Sanchez Baseball 10621
Autographed Jose Bautista Baseball 15278
Autographed J.A. Happ 8 x 10 Photograph 2050
The points for these seem to be coming down
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3803 posts
4164 upvotes
Mordor
thriftyshopper wrote: The points for these seem to be coming down
Probably because of more marketplace item quantity and quality and no more extension in auction time to keep outbidding and driving value up
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4434 posts
2954 upvotes
points seem high for the signed gear, just checked whats left not much and marketplace as well
Jul 3, 2016
77 posts
138 upvotes
toronto
I can't remember, or find a quick google search answer, when flex packs for next year become available for purchase.. anyone?
Deal Guru
Apr 11, 2006
12385 posts
6569 upvotes
Vaughan
Meganjayne wrote: I can't remember, or find a quick google search answer, when flex packs for next year become available for purchase.. anyone?
Season seat renewals go until Sep 15, 2017. After which, they will open it to new season seat purchasers.

So it'll be some time after that, before they will even have Flex Pack. I believe last year, it was around mid-September. But this year, I'm assuming they are going to push it later given the season the Jays are having, in order to make them more appealing or to maximize revenue/sales.

Finally, just to clarify, at mid-September last year, it was the 20-game and 12-game Flex Packs that were available. The 6-game packs didn't become available until early 2017.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4434 posts
2954 upvotes
20 game member here....hated that they wanted us to buy tickets this year and not knowing when the promotion days we're going to be. I don't remember if we were allowed to change after we picked tickets. On the fence of renewing as this being redflagdeals, I could've got better and cheaper tickets even on promotions day off the secondary market (stubhub) than the same tickets I've purchased. The only saving grace I had was the mybluejays points and winning the signed stroman jersey (basically a cool base flex jersey) and now they changed the auction around so snipers can come last minute and win the prizes.
On the fence to renew ...anyone else have same thoughts?
Jun 9, 2016
20 posts
10 upvotes
I don't appreciate the price hike and if that is reflected I won't be buying again. Is there anyway to specify what section I want my tickets to be in? Or is that not up to us....just what level?
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3803 posts
4164 upvotes
Mordor
witenite wrote: 20 game member here....hated that they wanted us to buy tickets this year and not knowing when the promotion days we're going to be. I don't remember if we were allowed to change after we picked tickets. On the fence of renewing as this being redflagdeals, I could've got better and cheaper tickets even on promotions day off the secondary market (stubhub) than the same tickets I've purchased. The only saving grace I had was the mybluejays points and winning the signed stroman jersey (basically a cool base flex jersey) and now they changed the auction around so snipers can come last minute and win the prizes.
probably wont renew next yr. one of the main reason why i am flex is because there was a chance for playoffs tickets.
until they prove to me they are going to go on a shopping spree and getting some exciting new/established talents....i am out.
Deal Guru
Apr 11, 2006
12385 posts
6569 upvotes
Vaughan
witenite wrote: 20 game member here....hated that they wanted us to buy tickets this year and not knowing when the promotion days we're going to be. I don't remember if we were allowed to change after we picked tickets. On the fence of renewing as this being redflagdeals, I could've got better and cheaper tickets even on promotions day off the secondary market (stubhub) than the same tickets I've purchased. The only saving grace I had was the mybluejays points and winning the signed stroman jersey (basically a cool base flex jersey) and now they changed the auction around so snipers can come last minute and win the prizes.
Bluejaygirl wrote: I don't appreciate the price hike and if that is reflected I won't be buying again. Is there anyway to specify what section I want my tickets to be in? Or is that not up to us....just what level?
ShadowMordor wrote: probably wont renew next yr. one of the main reason why i am flex is because there was a chance for playoffs tickets.
until they prove to me they are going to go on a shopping spree and getting some exciting new/established talents....i am out.
I didn't like the dynamic pricing they put in this year, which varied the flex pack tickets by quite a bit, and the forced price-category # of games requirements.

My biggest pet peave was that they blocked off available seats but in more upfront rows for season seats, than flex packs, which was not the case in the past.

So it's a no to renewing my flex pack.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3803 posts
4164 upvotes
Mordor
kenchau wrote: I didn't like the dynamic pricing they put in this year, which varied the flex pack tickets by quite a bit, and the forced price-category # of games requirements.

My biggest pet peave was that they blocked off available seats but in more upfront rows for season seats, than flex packs, which was not the case in the past.

So it's a no to renewing my flex pack.
And them getting rid of the 20 ticket pack is rather annoying. 20 ticket packs were awesome, I used it to take my whole family for Jr Jays no problem, but this year, I couldn't. I had to stubhub it.