My Blue Jays Code

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2022 8:33 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4434 posts
2954 upvotes
ShadowMordor wrote: And them getting rid of the 20 ticket pack is rather annoying. 20 ticket packs were awesome, I used it to take my whole family for Jr Jays no problem, but this year, I couldn't. I had to stubhub it.
Totally agree with you on that. .gave a lot more flexibility
Apr 8, 2007
872 posts
337 upvotes
Yah... How dare they give priority to their season ticket holders over the guys who want to buy only the 20 most popular games.
LOL.
It's no big loss for the Jays if you don't renew your flex pack if what you are trying to buy are the 20 most popular games at a discounted price... they will sell those out no problem at a higher single game ticket price.
Apr 12, 2017
50 posts
63 upvotes
I think it's reached the point in the season where I'm just gonna spread my points through draws :/
Apr 11, 2017
147 posts
132 upvotes
not recmmeded as thats litterally what everyone is doing.

the points expire this year in full, right?
GeoMoD24 wrote: I think it's reached the point in the season where I'm just gonna spread my points through draws :/
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4434 posts
2954 upvotes
boknows83 wrote: not recmmeded as thats litterally what everyone is doing.

the points expire this year in full, right?
Last year you kept 20% value of the points you had for next season
Apr 20, 2017
81 posts
95 upvotes
Blue jay girl ....I picked my section and chose aisle seats I called in to do this rather than on the computer it took a couple minutes longer but worked well for ,e
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2005
1045 posts
22 upvotes
when do the points expire? right at the end of the season?
Apr 26, 2017
301 posts
69 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo
Is anyone have trouble making their picks for the interactive games tonight?
Deal Guru
Apr 11, 2006
12385 posts
6569 upvotes
Vaughan
Pookiemarch wrote: Is anyone have trouble making their picks for the interactive games tonight?
Yes. Select a Player works. But nothing shows up for Gameday Challenge. :(
Apr 26, 2017
301 posts
69 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo
Same thing for me.........do you know what we can do? This is my first year here.
Sep 12, 2017
45 posts
18 upvotes
I have the same problem to. I went on the myBlueJays portal and clicked over to 'Contact Us.' Under the category, I selected 'points' and gave them a heads up that the gameday challenge wasn't loaded for today. I also asked if we will be getting points for today even though it wasn't loaded into the system. I would recommend that others make the request as well. The more people that complain, the more likely the problem will be fixed for future games.
Apr 26, 2017
301 posts
69 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo
Thanks so much K.........will do the same cause this isn't the first time. Always happens at crux times.
Aug 2, 2011
30 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
no more Jays coffee mug? I was hoping to pick that one.
May 18, 2017
5 posts
5 upvotes
Can I carry my points over to next season? Or do they expire?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)