Tags:
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
1921 posts
1280 upvotes
Mordor
witenite wrote:
Sep 11th, 2017 1:28 pm
20 game member here....hated that they wanted us to buy tickets this year and not knowing when the promotion days we're going to be. I don't remember if we were allowed to change after we picked tickets. On the fence of renewing as this being redflagdeals, I could've got better and cheaper tickets even on promotions day off the secondary market (stubhub) than the same tickets I've purchased. The only saving grace I had was the mybluejays points and winning the signed stroman jersey (basically a cool base flex jersey) and now they changed the auction around so snipers can come last minute and win the prizes.
On the fence to renew ...anyone else have same thoughts?
probably wont renew next yr. one of the main reason why i am flex is because there was a chance for playoffs tickets.
until they prove to me they are going to go on a shopping spree and getting some exciting new/established talents....i am out.
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2006
4591 posts
842 upvotes
Mississauga
witenite wrote:
Sep 11th, 2017 1:28 pm
20 game member here....hated that they wanted us to buy tickets this year and not knowing when the promotion days we're going to be. I don't remember if we were allowed to change after we picked tickets. On the fence of renewing as this being redflagdeals, I could've got better and cheaper tickets even on promotions day off the secondary market (stubhub) than the same tickets I've purchased. The only saving grace I had was the mybluejays points and winning the signed stroman jersey (basically a cool base flex jersey) and now they changed the auction around so snipers can come last minute and win the prizes.
On the fence to renew ...anyone else have same thoughts?
Bluejaygirl wrote:
Sep 11th, 2017 2:41 pm
I don't appreciate the price hike and if that is reflected I won't be buying again. Is there anyway to specify what section I want my tickets to be in? Or is that not up to us....just what level?
ShadowMordor wrote:
Sep 11th, 2017 3:03 pm
probably wont renew next yr. one of the main reason why i am flex is because there was a chance for playoffs tickets.
until they prove to me they are going to go on a shopping spree and getting some exciting new/established talents....i am out.
I didn't like the dynamic pricing they put in this year, which varied the flex pack tickets by quite a bit, and the forced price-category # of games requirements.

My biggest pet peave was that they blocked off available seats but in more upfront rows for season seats, than flex packs, which was not the case in the past.

So it's a no to renewing my flex pack.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
1921 posts
1280 upvotes
Mordor
kenchau wrote:
Sep 11th, 2017 4:14 pm
I didn't like the dynamic pricing they put in this year, which varied the flex pack tickets by quite a bit, and the forced price-category # of games requirements.

My biggest pet peave was that they blocked off available seats but in more upfront rows for season seats, than flex packs, which was not the case in the past.

So it's a no to renewing my flex pack.
And them getting rid of the 20 ticket pack is rather annoying. 20 ticket packs were awesome, I used it to take my whole family for Jr Jays no problem, but this year, I couldn't. I had to stubhub it.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
2641 posts
1062 upvotes
ShadowMordor wrote:
Sep 11th, 2017 8:43 pm
And them getting rid of the 20 ticket pack is rather annoying. 20 ticket packs were awesome, I used it to take my whole family for Jr Jays no problem, but this year, I couldn't. I had to stubhub it.
Totally agree with you on that. .gave a lot more flexibility
Apr 8, 2007
537 posts
111 upvotes
Yah... How dare they give priority to their season ticket holders over the guys who want to buy only the 20 most popular games.
LOL.
It's no big loss for the Jays if you don't renew your flex pack if what you are trying to buy are the 20 most popular games at a discounted price... they will sell those out no problem at a higher single game ticket price.
Apr 12, 2017
30 posts
56 upvotes
I think it's reached the point in the season where I'm just gonna spread my points through draws :/
Apr 11, 2017
76 posts
65 upvotes
not recmmeded as thats litterally what everyone is doing.

the points expire this year in full, right?
GeoMoD24 wrote:
Sep 11th, 2017 9:31 pm
I think it's reached the point in the season where I'm just gonna spread my points through draws :/
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
2641 posts
1062 upvotes
boknows83 wrote:
Sep 11th, 2017 10:08 pm
not recmmeded as thats litterally what everyone is doing.

the points expire this year in full, right?
Last year you kept 20% value of the points you had for next season
Apr 20, 2017
18 posts
30 upvotes
Blue jay girl ....I picked my section and chose aisle seats I called in to do this rather than on the computer it took a couple minutes longer but worked well for ,e

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 2 guests)

Snapshot12