Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
3171 posts
1516 upvotes
Got the towel or Stroman bobble as well solatare shirt
Jun 27, 2018
15 posts
7 upvotes
I was at the game tonight and missed the code! Does anyone have it?
Jun 27, 2018
15 posts
7 upvotes
LOL I was looking at the date on my computer and thinking I went to the game on the 7th! Got the 108, thanks Megan.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
2328 posts
1937 upvotes
Mordor
Dteli99 wrote:
Jul 8th, 2018 3:16 pm
devon travis
Thanks! But what was the trivia question for the answer? "which blue Jay player is made entirely out of glass?"
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
3171 posts
1516 upvotes
ShadowMordor wrote:
Jul 8th, 2018 6:31 pm
Thanks! But what was the trivia question for the answer? "which blue Jay player is made entirely out of glass?"
Love the dude but your spot on. Heres your towel
Sep 12, 2017
16 posts
12 upvotes
Quick question to all season ticket and plan holders ...

A couple of weeks ago I received an email from a rep asking for feedback and suggestions about the season ticket program and our renewal thoughts for 2019. I guess invoices are going to be sent out in the not too distant future. I was wondering if a) anyone else here received a similar email from their rep and b) what feedback you gave and c) do you think pricing will go up or stay the same given team performance? Are you leaning towards renewing or walking away? Jus curious what the thinking is out here...
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
2328 posts
1937 upvotes
Mordor
kgruber17 wrote:
Jul 9th, 2018 3:31 pm
Quick question to all season ticket and plan holders ...

A couple of weeks ago I received an email from a rep asking for feedback and suggestions about the season ticket program and our renewal thoughts for 2019. I guess invoices are going to be sent out in the not too distant future. I was wondering if a) anyone else here received a similar email from their rep and b) what feedback you gave and c) do you think pricing will go up or stay the same given team performance? Are you leaning towards renewing or walking away? Jus curious what the thinking is out here...
I am a pack holder, no I didn't get feedback email, I usually get at in form of a survey, I usually tell it how it is, I don't think pricing will go up that will alienate the fans even more as we are mediocre with no chance of success right now, we will be decent in 2 or 3 years time when rookies mature, I renewed this year just because of the mybluejays, anyone can get dirt cheap tickets under cost for any jays games these days.
Apr 26, 2017
67 posts
17 upvotes
I am also a pack holder. Not sure if we will buy next yr since we do need to rebuild. I may see who they pick up in the interim. I do not think prices will increase since they went way up last year. Hard to justify raising prices very much if your team is not even at 500 mid way through the season. I also did not get an email. I agree with Shadow........need a couple or 3 more yrs. before we see and really good team again.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

SarahH65425