Sports & Recreation

My Blue Jays Code

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2022 8:33 am
Tags:
Jun 27, 2018
174 posts
127 upvotes
thriftyshopper wrote: I know the Jays lost a lot of season ticket members this past season and was wondering what people are doing going into next season.

Survey Question:

Are people renewing their season tickets or game packs for next season?
I actually bought seasons tickets for the first time but will have to sell a bunch of them. Section 229 row 5, seat 1 & 2.
Jun 27, 2018
174 posts
127 upvotes
Okay my haul. And I don't remember the points.
Street banner
Batting practice
Trip to Buffalo Bison's game (totally recommend but the food sucked)
Denim shirt
wine glasses
R2Dtouque
pillar caped jersey (gift to a friend)
Wearable blanket (gift to a friend)
2nd wearable blanket (gift to sister - traded with Shadow) pen as part of same trade & I kept it
Finish the season with 2.5+K points which are going to turn into about 600 points to start the year

Will miss everyone on here. Again, thanks for codes all!

We are going to Spring Training as well!
Apr 8, 2018
42 posts
62 upvotes
Yes thanks to one and all for the codes provided.

I’m one of four people in our season ticket syndicate; we renewed...

Spring training ? Always !!!
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4439 posts
2955 upvotes
ShadowMordor wrote: 2019 game packs on sale now.
https://www.mlb.com/bluejays/tickets/packs

Some changes:
Renewal discounts
Select your own 6 game packs
Can add games to existing packs

Promo schedule is not out yet.
I would say monitor this page to see when 2019 is out.
https://www.mlb.com/bluejays/tickets/promotions
No promo, no buy
Anyone else renewed game packs

Reminder Tuesday October 16 4pm to 8pm?
Second last chance to pickup any my blue jays items you won at rogers center
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3811 posts
4200 upvotes
Mordor
witenite wrote: No promo, no buy
Anyone else renewed game packs

Reminder Tuesday October 16 4pm to 8pm?
Second last chance to pickup any my blue jays items you won at rogers center
i will renew once the promo schedule is released.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4439 posts
2955 upvotes
I just missed a call from toronto blue jays ticketing department. I wished I had picked up the phone And told them why I haven’t repurchased my 20 game pack. Anyone else get the same call yet ?
Sep 12, 2017
45 posts
18 upvotes
I'm planning on writing an email to the myBlueJays team with some suggestion for 2019. If anyone has some additional suggestions they would like me to add, please respond. If you want me to include your name, let me know. One suggestion I am going to add is to make the rewards (i.e. team shop discount) good throughout the offseason provided you renewed for next year. It is dumb that the discount ends at the end of September especially when the new team shop inventory doesn't come in until early next year at the earliest. These are the kind of suggestion I have on my list. If you have any others you would like me to add, please respond to my post. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4439 posts
2955 upvotes
kgruber17 wrote: I'm planning on writing an email to the myBlueJays team with some suggestion for 2019. If anyone has some additional suggestions they would like me to add, please respond. If you want me to include your name, let me know. One suggestion I am going to add is to make the rewards (i.e. team shop discount) good throughout the offseason provided you renewed for next year. It is dumb that the discount ends at the end of September especially when the new team shop inventory doesn't come in until early next year at the earliest. These are the kind of suggestion I have on my list. If you have any others you would like me to add, please respond to my post. Thanks!
Tell you the truth even with a coupon the Jays shop is still more expensive than sportchek etc
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3811 posts
4200 upvotes
Mordor
kgruber17 wrote: I'm planning on writing an email to the myBlueJays team with some suggestion for 2019. If anyone has some additional suggestions they would like me to add, please respond. If you want me to include your name, let me know. One suggestion I am going to add is to make the rewards (i.e. team shop discount) good throughout the offseason provided you renewed for next year. It is dumb that the discount ends at the end of September especially when the new team shop inventory doesn't come in until early next year at the earliest. These are the kind of suggestion I have on my list. If you have any others you would like me to add, please respond to my post. Thanks!
I would say ask them to bring back the promotional 6 game packs and earn blue jays points on non packs entries. I can see that they are going to put all the good bobblehead gamea to be group A.
Apr 8, 2007
872 posts
337 upvotes
Hilarious watching you guys clamoring for a dollar store action figure or a hat or some mittens or a towel! You guys really pick games for that garbage and stand in line for hours and waste 2 hours at stadium before hand to get a bobblehead figurine? What a waste of time.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3811 posts
4200 upvotes
Mordor
ipassgas wrote: Hilarious watching you guys clamoring for a dollar store action figure or a hat or some mittens or a towel! You guys really pick games for that garbage and stand in line for hours and waste 2 hours at stadium before hand to get a bobblehead figurine? What a waste of time.
Thanks for visiting.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4439 posts
2955 upvotes
ipassgas wrote: Hilarious watching you guys clamoring for a dollar store action figure or a hat or some mittens or a towel! You guys really pick games for that garbage and stand in line for hours and waste 2 hours at stadium before hand to get a bobblehead figurine? What a waste of time.
Can I have the items you got then ?
Aug 15, 2005
198 posts
222 upvotes
One of the fun things of going to a jays game is the freebee's!!!
Aug 27, 2018
28 posts
11 upvotes
I too shall renew my 20 game pack AFTER the 2019 promo sked is released! Am I going to special promo giveaway games - YES!!! This Toronto Indians management team hasn't done anything for me to go back to being a STM, to attend an exciting stretch of highly played ball games!!! Give me 5 2016 Sanchez starters, a shut down 2015 Cecil and a closer like Osuna, along with some airtight defence (Not you Pillar) and some timely hitting, I'll be back!!! And until that happens, I'm not going to games other than when my beloved Yankees come to town (damn you BoSox thwarting our quest for 28) and giveaway games!!! Sorry but a couple of maybe prospects aren't gonna get my panties wet either!!! Winning divisions & postseason appearances does!!!

TO ANYONE WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE BUYING TICKETS ONLY FOR THE PROMO GIVEAWAYS INSTEAD OF THE BELOW MEDIOCRE ON FIELD PRODUCT, CALM YOUR TITS CAUSE YOU'RE GETTING BUTT HURT FOR PEOPLE SPENDING THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY AS THEY SEE FIT!!!
Jun 27, 2018
174 posts
127 upvotes
I am not super happy so many of them are during the week! For anyone on this list, I bought season's tickets (2 seats) and will be selling a bunch of them for decent money so let me know!
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3811 posts
4200 upvotes
Mordor
bud norris and ugly buchholz...good low risk signings!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)