• Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2017 1:10 pm
Tags:
Jan 1, 2006
63 posts
43 upvotes
Oakville
I have cost to 2000 points. This is my first year collecting points. How many points do you typically need to redeem items and what kind of items are there. Just would like to know if it is worth it.

Thank you
Nov 1, 2007
56 posts
1 upvote
Toronto, Ontario
thriftyshopper wrote:
May 7th, 2017 6:38 pm
I have cost to 2000 points. This is my first year collecting points. How many points do you typically need to redeem items and what kind of items are there. Just would like to know if it is worth it.

Thank you
I remember from last year that 2000 points may get you a pen or something, but by the end of year there are lots of good stuffs like the leftover from the giveaways. But the problem with last year was their website had a huge problem with redeeming anything, I was only able to add it to my cart, but not able to cash out my points since it was already out of stock. I emailed them last year regards to this, but all they told me is they will improve the design of their website this year. I think unless you are a season ticket holder that goes to every game, it's really hard to get tons of points.
Jan 1, 2006
63 posts
43 upvotes
Oakville
wmhcan wrote:
May 7th, 2017 10:55 pm
I remember from last year that 2000 points may get you a pen or something, but by the end of year there are lots of good stuffs like the leftover from the giveaways. But the problem with last year was their website had a huge problem with redeeming anything, I was only able to add it to my cart, but not able to cash out my points since it was already out of stock. I emailed them last year regards to this, but all they told me is they will improve the design of their website this year. I think unless you are a season ticket holder that goes to every game, it's really hard to get tons of points.
Thanks. I'll keep collecting and hope things are better with the website this year.
Jan 2, 2008
18 posts
31 upvotes
Do we know when the auctions/marketplace will start?
May 8, 2017
1 posts
2 upvotes
sboyne wrote:
May 8th, 2017 10:06 pm
Do we know when the auctions/marketplace will start?
Email I just got:

The first Auction items for 2017 will be listed on Thursday, May 11 at 3:00pm ET.

Draws
Draws work in the same way a raffle would, and are a great chance to enter to win once-in-a-lifetime experiences or Blue Jays memorabilia. Each draw description will outline the number of points required for entry, number of entries permitted and the end date of the draw.

Draws will be active 3:00pm ET on Tuesdays and run for a period of either two weeks or four weeks each. Draws will close at 1:00pm ET on the date that the draw ends. In the coming weeks, when the full offering of experiences is finalized, we will share the Draw Schedule for the full season.

→ The first Draws for 2017 will be listed on Tuesday, May 9 at 3:00pm ET.

Marketplace
MyBlueJays Marketplace items are exclusive "buy-it-now" Reward items that are often not available for purchase anywhere else! Marketplace items have a set quantity and will be made available for redemption throughout the season.

Marketplace items will not have a fixed date or time regarding when they become available, however we will share the items to be listed for the month in each newsletter, so we encourage you to check the Rewards sections of your MyBlueJays account for new items regularly.
May 9, 2017
1 posts
The rewards are now up in the market place. They have about 8 items to buy points with.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
1608 posts
244 upvotes
DeeG259 wrote:
May 10th, 2017 10:56 am
The rewards are now up in the market place. They have about 8 items to buy points with.
The raffle or the marketplace I only see raffle

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

BlueJaysNut