Sports & Recreation

My Blue Jays Code

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2022 8:33 am
Tags:
Jun 27, 2018
174 posts
127 upvotes
Reaperw wrote: So far just a autographed ball from Aaron Sanchez. Not sure if I should wait to the end of the month maybe some better stuff coming out. How study is the BBQ set,was thinking of getting it at market place
We haven`t used the BBQ set yet but it seemed quite decent. Better than we anticipated!
Apr 26, 2017
301 posts
69 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo
Did anyone answer the questions under the assumption that the Jays would win? I didn't lol
May 1, 2019
117 posts
41 upvotes
Pookiemarch wrote: Did anyone answer the questions under the assumption that the Jays would win? I didn't lol
Was the question not will a starting pitcher finish the game
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4440 posts
2955 upvotes
Today’s code
Eric Sogard
Your welcome
Love Your Hero xoxo
Apr 26, 2017
301 posts
69 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo
witenite wrote: Today’s code
Eric Sogard
Your welcome
Love Your Hero xoxo
/Thanks wite.........not sure you are my hero but very helpful LOL. Are you at the game? I am there tomorrow.
Apr 26, 2017
301 posts
69 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo
Reaperw wrote: Was the question not will a starting pitcher finish the game
Yes it was and I said no...........but the answers to most questions depended on whether you thought the Jays would win or not!
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4440 posts
2955 upvotes
Pookiemarch wrote: /Thanks wite.........not sure you are my hero but very helpful LOL. Are you at the game? I am there tomorrow.
I will be making an appearance
May 1, 2019
117 posts
41 upvotes
Has anybody else noticed there activity log for checking your earned points is all messed up or is it just mine
Jan 1, 2006
99 posts
51 upvotes
Oakville
Reaperw wrote: Has anybody else noticed there activity log for checking your earned points is all messed up or is it just mine
It’s been fixed. Typical glitches from the site.
Jun 29, 2017
81 posts
79 upvotes
A little birdie tells me you might want to think of Frank Catalanotto tonight - we will have to wait and see.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4440 posts
2955 upvotes
Today code
Frank catalanatto
Your welcome
Love Your hero xoxo

*****Credit to Blue Jay rob *****
Correct spelling
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3812 posts
4200 upvotes
Mordor
man that was a hard one to spell....bet the next code is gonna be like Jarrod Saltalamacchia
Apr 26, 2017
301 posts
69 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo
ShadowMordor wrote: man that was a hard one to spell....bet the next code is gonna be like Jarrod Saltalamacchia
Did not work for today. I remember when the announcers first started to pronounce his name......bit of a stutter the first time.
Jun 27, 2018
174 posts
127 upvotes
Pookiemarch wrote: Did not work for today. I remember when the announcers first started to pronounce his name......bit of a stutter the first time.
LOL Shadow was joking around last night!
Apr 26, 2017
301 posts
69 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo
SarahH65425 wrote: LOL Shadow was joking around last night!
I assumed that. I was at last night's game and didn't see the question for the code until maybe 4th inning?
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4440 posts
2955 upvotes
Today code
Juan Guzman
Your welcome
Love Your hero xoxo
Jun 29, 2017
81 posts
79 upvotes
is there a specific day/time they add items to the marketplace? I picked up a pin for 500 points earlier this week and want another one but it appears they have sold out and I am hoping to pick up the second if it comes back to the marketplace before they all sell (or is this a situation where the option disappeared because I bought it).