• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2018 5:49 pm
Tags:
Apr 26, 2017
110 posts
28 upvotes
2 more for the full card again and one of them completes the J.......sac bunt/flly
Apr 20, 2017
58 posts
62 upvotes
7times this season I've needed one square to complete the J/card. So frustrating lol
Apr 26, 2017
110 posts
28 upvotes
I hear ya.........pretty close to that number for me too. Never had a black out. Today I have an early bingo and only 2 ofr the J so fingers crossed :)
Apr 11, 2017
31 posts
2 upvotes
Same here. The blackout is the hardest thing to get. Lost count at how many times I have been one or two away from a blackout.
Apr 26, 2017
110 posts
28 upvotes
Got the early J and early bingo so that adds the points on. I love this new BJ team........hope we see lots of these guys in 2019
Jun 8, 2018
16 posts
5 upvotes
Hello all - i've noticed that the last few times that i have 'checked in' at MyBlueJays headquarters once entering the game as soon as the gates were open I didn't get any points for it. Has this happened to others?
Apr 26, 2017
110 posts
28 upvotes
It happened to us that the light would not change to greeen to indicate a successful check in so we went to another booth. Write them and tell them cause you should see those points immediately.
Jun 8, 2018
16 posts
5 upvotes
anniesavoy84 wrote:
Sep 24th, 2018 5:56 pm
Hello all - i've noticed that the last few times that i have 'checked in' at MyBlueJays headquarters once entering the game as soon as the gates were open I didn't get any points for it. Has this happened to others?
Me again - this is getting curiouser and curiouser - when i went to the game last night and checked in, I did get the points assigned to me this time. the difference between last night and the previous two times is that last night I had a ticket I had purchased through the Blue Jays, and the previous two times i was the guest of friends. Does this mean we only get check-in points when we have used tickets bought directly from them? seems to me that isn't how it worked last year. last year, when I entered at the gate with my MyBlueJays card I would get points, and then I would get additional points when I checked in at MyBlueJays headquarters. doesn't matter anymore, but still wondering!
Jun 27, 2018
84 posts
37 upvotes
There are no points for scanning your card at the stands inside by the MBJ centre etc. That card scan is to enter the homestand draw and the end of season draw. You get points for entering the stadium if the ticket is on your card. If you enter early you get the early scan bonus. You can find all the earning points info by logging in and reading the FAQ's and tutorials.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
2599 posts
2164 upvotes
Mordor
SarahH65425 wrote:
Sep 25th, 2018 6:38 pm
There are no points for scanning your card at the stands inside by the MBJ centre etc. That card scan is to enter the homestand draw and the end of season draw. You get points for entering the stadium if the ticket is on your card. If you enter early you get the early scan bonus. You can find all the earning points info by logging in and reading the FAQ's and tutorials.
agreed.....i have bolded the key text