Tags:
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
2487 posts
2046 upvotes
Mordor
anniesavoy84 wrote:
Sep 25th, 2018 5:06 pm
Me again - this is getting curiouser and curiouser - when i went to the game last night and checked in, I did get the points assigned to me this time. the difference between last night and the previous two times is that last night I had a ticket I had purchased through the Blue Jays, and the previous two times i was the guest of friends. Does this mean we only get check-in points when we have used tickets bought directly from them? seems to me that isn't how it worked last year. last year, when I entered at the gate with my MyBlueJays card I would get points, and then I would get additional points when I checked in at MyBlueJays headquarters. doesn't matter anymore, but still wondering!
Yep correct.
Jun 8, 2018
16 posts
5 upvotes
SarahH65425 wrote:
Sep 25th, 2018 6:38 pm
There are no points for scanning your card at the stands inside by the MBJ centre etc. That card scan is to enter the homestand draw and the end of season draw. You get points for entering the stadium if the ticket is on your card. If you enter early you get the early scan bonus. You can find all the earning points info by logging in and reading the FAQ's and tutorials.
Got it! That makes sense. I knew about entering the home stand draw, didn’t realize that there weren’t points awarded just for checking in. Thanks everyone!
Apr 26, 2017
110 posts
28 upvotes
Ihave not seen a code yet and I have been watching..........Gaviglio is doing well.
Jun 27, 2018
82 posts
36 upvotes
Pookiemarch wrote:
Sep 25th, 2018 9:03 pm
Ihave not seen a code yet and I have been watching..........Gaviglio is doing well.
No code watching. We can only get it from someone there.
Jun 27, 2018
82 posts
36 upvotes
Pookiemarch wrote:
Sep 25th, 2018 9:10 pm
I thought they showed it sometimes.........no?
For away games it is an MBJ code they show. For home games it is the trivia question only shown on the screen. The code is the answer to the question.
Apr 26, 2017
110 posts
28 upvotes
Of course...........ty Sarah. My bad
I learn lots talking to people here.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
2487 posts
2046 upvotes
Mordor
SarahH65425 wrote:
Sep 25th, 2018 9:29 pm
Thanks Shadow! Did you end up going tonight?
Yeppers....tickets were soooo cheap
Apr 8, 2007
626 posts
167 upvotes
Just like they will be all year next year!! (LOL).
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
2487 posts
2046 upvotes
Mordor
Just purchased the white bottle...I am done this year!
See you all next year or we can keep this chat going for off-season jays talk :)
Jun 8, 2018
16 posts
5 upvotes
i love playing with these points - i have 850 left right now, and will be going to today's game. if my e-cash points show up before midnight, i should able to buy one more jays fridge magnet for the year!

This year i attended 10 of the giveaway games, and got 8 more items from the MyBlueJays marketplace. Not a bad haul! i will definitely keep checking this thread through the off-season - i'm sure we'll have questions and information to share as we sort out our ticket strategies for next year. It's been fun! really appreciate the opportunity to chat with folks about this stuff. Here's hoping the boys finish with a nice victory at home this afternoon.Smiling Face With Open Mouth