Sep 26th, 2018 11:06 pm
Hershel daypack - 5000
2X Fridge magnets - 1000 (each)
Fannypack - 3000
Journal - 2500
Fleece blanket - 3000
Tote bag - 2000
Reusable grocery bag - 2000
Alarm clock - 2000 (had a buddy pick me up an additional clock)
R2D2 toque - 2000 (had a buddy pick me up an additional one)
White stainless steel water bottle - 4000 (picked up for a buddy for trade)

Starting off 2019 with my remaining 61 points Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Nice!!!
Are u seasons or pack holder? How many games in the pack? How much did you spend loading e-Cash account?
From my poor math, you had 27561 total pts.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
2487 posts
2046 upvotes
Mordor
Here's my haul:

2,300 ON FIELD BP (AUCTION WIN)
2,500 JAYS BACKPACK (MARKET PURCHASE)
2,500 JAYS BACKPACK (MARKET PURCHASE) (traded for from Sarah)
2,100 ALOMAR, MOLITOR & OLERUD TRIPLE BOBBLEHEAD (FRONT OF THE LINE AUCTION WIN)
2,000 BUCK MARTINEZ CLOCK (MARKET PURCHASE)
4,000 WHITE STAINLESS STEEL WATER BOTTLE (MARKET PURCHASE)
Last edited by ShadowMordor on Sep 28th, 2018 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 1, 2006
76 posts
46 upvotes
Oakville
Here's my Haul:

Autographed Smoak Jersey (Auction Win)
Autographed Tulo Ball (Auction Win)
Trio Bobblehead (Marketplace)
Alarm Clock (Marketplace)

Left with just over 2K points which will start me off with 500 next year.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
2487 posts
2046 upvotes
Mordor
thriftyshopper wrote:
Sep 27th, 2018 3:52 pm
Here's my Haul:

Autographed Smoak Jersey (Auction Win)
Autographed Tulo Ball (Auction Win)
Trio Bobblehead (Marketplace)
Alarm Clock (Marketplace)

Left with just over 2K points which will start me off with 500 next year.
cool memorabilias!
Jun 8, 2018
16 posts
5 upvotes
hello all: here are all the items i purchased this year in Marketplace with points (I didn't participate in any auctions or draws):
Raglan shirt giveaway 1500
Sunglasses giveaway 1500
Pride Hat giveaway 2000
Tote bag 1500
Stroman bobblehead 3000
Canada Day red hat giveaway 2000
logo magnets x 2 2000

all the interactive games were fun to play, but the real points came in loading my ecash and then spending the ecash. And I gave most of this stuff away - I just enjoyed the challenge of accumulating the points! plus I was in attendance for 10 of the giveaway days. Not a bad haul for only having a 6 game ticket package - but i also purchased single game tickets for another 15 games where i needed multiple tickets.
Aug 27, 2018
10 posts
5 upvotes
This was the first year I became a pack holder of 20 games (the cheapest 500 level seats available), previously my family were season ticket holders. We never sit in the seats, most of the time head to the WestJet zone for the games. I ended up getting 20 single games and my mom attended most of the games. I regularly loaded ecash & she spent the cash at the concessions & store, scanned the card for game entry, scanned the card at the myjays headquarters and I'd play all the interactive games for her. Most of the stuff we picked up were for my girls, her granddaughters, so no clothing or bobbleheads off marketplace.

Most likely I'm gonna get her another 20 game pack (for the giveaway days & Yankees games) in 2019, as I'm still under contract out west for my job. So hopefully I can secure most of the giveaways for her that aren't 12:30 starts, but I guess time will tell.

My only regret was getting 1 Herschel daypack backpack but it was 5000 so it was pricey! 2 girls, 1 backpack, that's a ongoing struggle til the end of time. LOL
Jan 1, 2006
76 posts
46 upvotes
Oakville
R1SKT8KR wrote:
Sep 28th, 2018 3:30 pm
This was the first year I became a pack holder of 20 games (the cheapest 500 level seats available), previously my family were season ticket holders. We never sit in the seats, most of the time head to the WestJet zone for the games. I ended up getting 20 single games and my mom attended most of the games. I regularly loaded ecash & she spent the cash at the concessions & store, scanned the card for game entry, scanned the card at the myjays headquarters and I'd play all the interactive games for her. Most of the stuff we picked up were for my girls, her granddaughters, so no clothing or bobbleheads off marketplace.

Most likely I'm gonna get her another 20 game pack (for the giveaway days & Yankees games) in 2019, as I'm still under contract out west for my job. So hopefully I can secure most of the giveaways for her that aren't 12:30 starts, but I guess time will tell.

My only regret was getting 1 Herschel daypack backpack but it was 5000 so it was pricey! 2 girls, 1 backpack, that's a ongoing struggle til the end of time. LOL
Nice. I'm a 20 pack holder and accumulated points in pretty much the same manner you did and it looks like we both accumulated around the same number.
I'm probably going to convert to a season ticket holder and get to more games. I like watching the new young guys play and develop.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
2487 posts
2046 upvotes
Mordor
witenite wrote:
Sep 26th, 2018 7:26 pm
Nows it's all done
Post your haul you got from mybluejays points
Still waiting for yours....
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
3322 posts
1611 upvotes
ShadowMordor wrote:
Sep 29th, 2018 6:29 pm
Still waiting for yours....
Here’s my haul
Pillar autographed jersey (auction win 12-13k can’t remember)
Alomar, olerud, Molitor bobble head (market place 3000)
Alarm clock (marketplace 2000)
Mug (marketplace 2000 it’s was my last points)

But we are agreeing their are two categories of prizes for season ticket holders and game pack members. I would also think season ticket holder has more prizes to choose from, deservingly so.

Overall had a 20 game pack to all the giveaway days, seats in the 500 levels, gave some tickets away but usually headed straight to WestJet section. I was Always checking the secondary markets when I had a couple of buddies over and probably went to 6-7 games with good dirty cheap tickets that were less than my 500 level

I tried for the smoak jersey, now I know who got it, think it was around 12k when i got outbid. Wanna trade?

Best thing I learned was bringing food in from home. I’m obessesed with peanuts now and bring at least 2 packs for me to a game. As a true rfd, I went to the peanut outlet and grabbed a case which is basically a $1 bag vs $6.50 at the dome. Not to mention the outlet has a hot and spicy peanut and I grabbed a few. Next trip,I’m grabbing a case of them. Next year, I’ll try to be a legend and bring a big food items like a pizza and sub to see if the rumours and myths are true
Last edited by witenite on Sep 29th, 2018 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
2487 posts
2046 upvotes
Mordor
witenite wrote:
Sep 29th, 2018 8:21 pm
Here’s my haul
Pillar autographed jersey (auction win 12-13k can’t remember)
Alomar, olerud, Molitor bobble head (market place 3000)
Alarm clock (marketplace 2000)
Mug (marketplace 2000 it’s was my last points)

But we are agreeing their are two categories of prizes for season ticket holders and game pack members. I would also think season ticket holder has more prizes to choose from, deservingly so.

Overall had a 20 game pack to all the giveaway days, seats in the 500 levels, gave some tickets away but usually headed straight to WestJet section. I was Always checking the secondary markets when I had a couple of buddies over and probably went to 6-7 games with good dirty cheap tickets that were less than my 500 level

I tried for the smoak jersey, now I know who got it, think it was around 12k when i got bid out. Wanna trade?

Best thing I learned was bringing food in from home. I’m obessesed with peanuts now and bring at least 2 packs for me to a game. As a true rfd, I went to the peanut outlet and grabbed a case which is basically a $1 bag vs $6.50 at the dome. Not to mention the outlet has a hot and spicy peanut and I grabbed a few. Next trip,I’m grabbing a case of them. Next year, I’ll try to be a legend and bring a big food items like a pizza and sub to see if the rumours and myths are true
Be a legend and uber eats to the gate!
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
3322 posts
1611 upvotes
ShadowMordor wrote:
Sep 29th, 2018 8:27 pm
Be a legend and uber eats to the gate!
Hahah a true rfder knows about dominos always has a promo code and it’s on front street I believe. Couple of cold shot for the walk into the dome and now we are cooking
Aug 27, 2018
10 posts
5 upvotes
Nice haul!!! It's such an advantage getting the promo sked ahead of time so you can plan you purchase of ticket from the game packs to secure your most desired or all giveaways.

Bringing in food is such a money saver! I've seen groups of friends bring in medium pizzas from Pizza Nova (located on Front St close to Spadina) when they offer pizza promos. It's a funny scene watching them going through security, placing their pizza boxes along with their keys & phones. I've also seen people bring in hot dogs/sausages from the vendors outside the stadium wrapped in tin foil or in the food boats. Subs already come in a nice disposable bag, so that's a non issue bringing those in. Good luck experimenting with bringing in your hot food items next season! Maybe a quarter chicken dinner from Swiss Chalet might be an option! LOL!
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
3322 posts
1611 upvotes
R1SKT8KR wrote:
Sep 30th, 2018 4:04 pm
Nice haul!!! It's such an advantage getting the promo sked ahead of time so you can plan you purchase of ticket from the game packs to secure your most desired or all giveaways.

Bringing in food is such a money saver! I've seen groups of friends bring in medium pizzas from Pizza Nova (located on Front St close to Spadina) when they offer pizza promos. It's a funny scene watching them going through security, placing their pizza boxes along with their keys & phones. I've also seen people bring in hot dogs/sausages from the vendors outside the stadium wrapped in tin foil or in the food boats. Subs already come in a nice disposable bag, so that's a non issue bringing those in. Guood luck experimenting with bringing in your hot food items next season! Maybe a quarter chicken dinner from Swiss Chalet might be an option! LOL!

I've seen people buy hot dogs outside and bring em in and use the premium toppings in the dome
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
2487 posts
2046 upvotes
Mordor
witenite wrote:
Sep 30th, 2018 9:21 pm
I've seen people buy hot dogs outside and bring em in and use the premium toppings in the dome
Just wow!!!! that's wrong
Sep 12, 2017
23 posts
12 upvotes
My haul:
3x winner of the $20 eCash
football pressbox pregame with Agnus Mumford and buffet during game
Wine glass
Blue Jays notebook
Something else I can't remember at the moment (lol)

Something I learned this season ... Last season I would load up eCash in $50 increments. Later this season, I realized that I can maximize the bonus points if I load up in smaller quantities more often. The total amount stays the same, but the frequency increases.

Also, today is the first day of season ticket relocation. Anyone able to get better seat locations for next year? I checked it out, and wasn't able to get better seats while staying in the same price level. Thus, I'm staying put in 2019! Anyone else give it a shot?