Sep 12, 2017
24 posts
12 upvotes
My haul:
3x winner of the $20 eCash
football pressbox pregame with Agnus Mumford and buffet during game
Wine glass
Blue Jays notebook
Something else I can't remember at the moment (lol)

Something I learned this season ... Last season I would load up eCash in $50 increments. Later this season, I realized that I can maximize the bonus points if I load up in smaller quantities more often. The total amount stays the same, but the frequency increases.

Also, today is the first day of season ticket relocation. Anyone able to get better seat locations for next year? I checked it out, and wasn't able to get better seats while staying in the same price level. Thus, I'm staying put in 2019! Anyone else give it a shot?
Jan 1, 2006
76 posts
46 upvotes
Oakville
witenite wrote:
Sep 29th, 2018 8:21 pm
Here’s my haul
Pillar autographed jersey (auction win 12-13k can’t remember)
Alomar, olerud, Molitor bobble head (market place 3000)
Alarm clock (marketplace 2000)
Mug (marketplace 2000 it’s was my last points)

But we are agreeing their are two categories of prizes for season ticket holders and game pack members. I would also think season ticket holder has more prizes to choose from, deservingly so.

Overall had a 20 game pack to all the giveaway days, seats in the 500 levels, gave some tickets away but usually headed straight to WestJet section. I was Always checking the secondary markets when I had a couple of buddies over and probably went to 6-7 games with good dirty cheap tickets that were less than my 500 level

I tried for the smoak jersey, now I know who got it, think it was around 12k when i got outbid. Wanna trade?

Best thing I learned was bringing food in from home. I’m obessesed with peanuts now and bring at least 2 packs for me to a game. As a true rfd, I went to the peanut outlet and grabbed a case which is basically a $1 bag vs $6.50 at the dome. Not to mention the outlet has a hot and spicy peanut and I grabbed a few. Next trip,I’m grabbing a case of them. Next year, I’ll try to be a legend and bring a big food items like a pizza and sub to see if the rumours and myths are true
If it was up to my son he would trade the Smoak jersey for Pillar but I like Smoak better :)
Jan 1, 2006
76 posts
46 upvotes
Oakville
kgruber17 wrote:
Oct 1st, 2018 2:28 pm
My haul:
3x winner of the $20 eCash
football pressbox pregame with Agnus Mumford and buffet during game
Wine glass
Blue Jays notebook
Something else I can't remember at the moment (lol)

Something I learned this season ... Last season I would load up eCash in $50 increments. Later this season, I realized that I can maximize the bonus points if I load up in smaller quantities more often. The total amount stays the same, but the frequency increases.

Also, today is the first day of season ticket relocation. Anyone able to get better seat locations for next year? I checked it out, and wasn't able to get better seats while staying in the same price level. Thus, I'm staying put in 2019! Anyone else give it a shot?
Which section / price level were you looking to relocate within?
Jan 1, 2006
76 posts
46 upvotes
Oakville
I know the Jays lost a lot of season ticket members this past season and was wondering what people are doing going into next season.

Survey Question:

Are people renewing their season tickets or game packs for next season?
Sep 12, 2017
24 posts
12 upvotes
I'm in section 219, row 1. I was trying to keep my row 1 but move a little closer behind home plate but not into the TD Clubhouse. There were only about 50-100 seats that could have been been better in the same row and price point, but I guess everyone renewed there. No worries, I am still very happy with my seat location. And yes, I did renew for 2019.
Jun 27, 2018
82 posts
36 upvotes
thriftyshopper wrote:
Oct 1st, 2018 4:16 pm
I know the Jays lost a lot of season ticket members this past season and was wondering what people are doing going into next season.

Survey Question:

Are people renewing their season tickets or game packs for next season?
I actually bought seasons tickets for the first time but will have to sell a bunch of them. Section 229 row 5, seat 1 & 2.
Jun 27, 2018
82 posts
36 upvotes
Okay my haul. And I don't remember the points.
Street banner
Batting practice
Trip to Buffalo Bison's game (totally recommend but the food sucked)
Denim shirt
wine glasses
R2Dtouque
pillar caped jersey (gift to a friend)
Wearable blanket (gift to a friend)
2nd wearable blanket (gift to sister - traded with Shadow) pen as part of same trade & I kept it
Finish the season with 2.5+K points which are going to turn into about 600 points to start the year

Will miss everyone on here. Again, thanks for codes all!

We are going to Spring Training as well!
Apr 8, 2018
20 posts
24 upvotes
Yes thanks to one and all for the codes provided.

I’m one of four people in our season ticket syndicate; we renewed...

Spring training ? Always !!!
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
3325 posts
1612 upvotes
ShadowMordor wrote:
Oct 11th, 2018 3:41 pm
2019 game packs on sale now.
https://www.mlb.com/bluejays/tickets/packs

Some changes:
Renewal discounts
Select your own 6 game packs
Can add games to existing packs

Promo schedule is not out yet.
I would say monitor this page to see when 2019 is out.
https://www.mlb.com/bluejays/tickets/promotions
No promo, no buy
Anyone else renewed game packs

Reminder Tuesday October 16 4pm to 8pm?
Second last chance to pickup any my blue jays items you won at rogers center
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
2505 posts
2055 upvotes
Mordor
witenite wrote:
Oct 15th, 2018 12:49 pm
No promo, no buy
Anyone else renewed game packs

Reminder Tuesday October 16 4pm to 8pm?
Second last chance to pickup any my blue jays items you won at rogers center
i will renew once the promo schedule is released.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
3325 posts
1612 upvotes
I just missed a call from toronto blue jays ticketing department. I wished I had picked up the phone And told them why I haven’t repurchased my 20 game pack. Anyone else get the same call yet ?
Sep 12, 2017
24 posts
12 upvotes
I'm planning on writing an email to the myBlueJays team with some suggestion for 2019. If anyone has some additional suggestions they would like me to add, please respond. If you want me to include your name, let me know. One suggestion I am going to add is to make the rewards (i.e. team shop discount) good throughout the offseason provided you renewed for next year. It is dumb that the discount ends at the end of September especially when the new team shop inventory doesn't come in until early next year at the earliest. These are the kind of suggestion I have on my list. If you have any others you would like me to add, please respond to my post. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
3325 posts
1612 upvotes
kgruber17 wrote:
Oct 17th, 2018 11:59 pm
I'm planning on writing an email to the myBlueJays team with some suggestion for 2019. If anyone has some additional suggestions they would like me to add, please respond. If you want me to include your name, let me know. One suggestion I am going to add is to make the rewards (i.e. team shop discount) good throughout the offseason provided you renewed for next year. It is dumb that the discount ends at the end of September especially when the new team shop inventory doesn't come in until early next year at the earliest. These are the kind of suggestion I have on my list. If you have any others you would like me to add, please respond to my post. Thanks!
Tell you the truth even with a coupon the Jays shop is still more expensive than sportchek etc