• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2018 5:49 pm
Tags:
Apr 8, 2007
641 posts
172 upvotes
Hilarious watching you guys clamoring for a dollar store action figure or a hat or some mittens or a towel! You guys really pick games for that garbage and stand in line for hours and waste 2 hours at stadium before hand to get a bobblehead figurine? What a waste of time.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
2599 posts
2164 upvotes
Mordor
ipassgas wrote:
Oct 19th, 2018 8:48 am
Hilarious watching you guys clamoring for a dollar store action figure or a hat or some mittens or a towel! You guys really pick games for that garbage and stand in line for hours and waste 2 hours at stadium before hand to get a bobblehead figurine? What a waste of time.
Thanks for visiting.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
3427 posts
1704 upvotes
ipassgas wrote:
Oct 19th, 2018 8:48 am
Can I have the items you got then ?
Aug 15, 2005
178 posts
191 upvotes
One of the fun things of going to a jays game is the freebee's!!!
Aug 27, 2018
11 posts
6 upvotes
I too shall renew my 20 game pack AFTER the 2019 promo sked is released! Am I going to special promo giveaway games - YES!!! This Toronto Indians management team hasn't done anything for me to go back to being a STM, to attend an exciting stretch of highly played ball games!!! Give me 5 2016 Sanchez starters, a shut down 2015 Cecil and a closer like Osuna, along with some airtight defence (Not you Pillar) and some timely hitting, I'll be back!!! And until that happens, I'm not going to games other than when my beloved Yankees come to town (damn you BoSox thwarting our quest for 28) and giveaway games!!! Sorry but a couple of maybe prospects aren't gonna get my panties wet either!!! Winning divisions & postseason appearances does!!!

TO ANYONE WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE BUYING TICKETS ONLY FOR THE PROMO GIVEAWAYS INSTEAD OF THE BELOW MEDIOCRE ON FIELD PRODUCT, CALM YOUR TITS CAUSE YOU'RE GETTING BUTT HURT FOR PEOPLE SPENDING THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY AS THEY SEE FIT!!!
Jun 27, 2018
84 posts
37 upvotes
I am not super happy so many of them are during the week! For anyone on this list, I bought season's tickets (2 seats) and will be selling a bunch of them for decent money so let me know!