• Last Updated:
  • May 24th, 2017 2:18 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 9, 2016
20 posts
10 upvotes
Ok I have a question......

In order to get the 25% of our points Carried over to next year we have to renew our ticket package for next year...::
But I just got an email that flex ticket packages are no longer available and only game packages (and the 6 game package is predetermined games that you get tickets to?!?)

Does anyone know how to get the flex ticket package for next year?
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2003
2872 posts
627 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Flex ticket packages no longer exist as far as I can tell. The FAQ says:
Why have Game Packs replaced Flex Packs? Why 20 Games, 12 Games & 6 Games?
We did a lot of research and fan surveys to better understand what our fans want, their trends and habits. These new Game Packs are a reflection of what the fans told us. Game Packs differ from Flex Packs by offering different levels of flexibility, savings and benefits.
I would assume that to have your points carried over you must purchase one of these new game packs.
Sep 8, 2016
3 posts
I got the e mail today about renewing our packages......I had a 15 game flex pack this year and now I will need to get a game pack....I guess the 20 game pack........but this year we went to many of the promotional games,,,, bobbleheads, t shirts etc....... they say that the promotional schedule will be out in a few MONTHS........so......is this to discourage us from picking the promotional games as our game packs???? I gather that the schedule will be out by Thursday when we need to do our selection..........I wonder if any of you folks can help me with this question........ are you able to switch games after we pick..... this past year you could change games up to April......so I was told...... never had to do it though.
Sep 8, 2016
3 posts
I entered the code for the last 3 nights and it wouldn't accept it......did anyone else have difficulty?
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2005
1867 posts
116 upvotes
No issues with recent codes.

Sept 13 code:
Martin
Jul 21, 2016
6 posts
2 upvotes
The flex packs no longer exist. I really don't like the new set up so I'm not buying next year. Maybe I'll spend that money going to a couple or out of town games instead.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
3931 posts
2251 upvotes
I have so many questions but if you email them it takes 24 to 72 business hours to respond ....nit enough time when they go on sale Thursday
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3049 posts
2760 upvotes
Mordor
gillyffish wrote:
Sep 13th, 2016 9:43 pm
The flex packs no longer exist. I really don't like the new set up so I'm not buying next year. Maybe I'll spend that money going to a couple or out of town games instead.
flex pack still exists....20 ticket flex pack doesn't

yes, this new scheme sucks.

BIG TIME!
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3049 posts
2760 upvotes
Mordor
witenite wrote:
Sep 13th, 2016 9:51 pm
I have so many questions but if you email them it takes 24 to 72 business hours to respond ....nit enough time when they go on sale Thursday
what r ur questions? you can easily call them, they are well staffed on the phones.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
3931 posts
2251 upvotes
people work and two days notice to find out information because the email is so vague
lets see
what are the promotion and giveaway games?
so in the 2017 game pack is it just one ticket for 20 games or can i do a combination?
if it is one ticket is for 20/12/6 packs, that means i would have to purchase another game pack.....how would they guarantee me 2 seats side by side for both of my game packs purchased.
can i pick different sections within the game pack 10 games 500 level, 10 100 level?
if you buy 2 game packs better to create 2 different accounts....this would let you buy 2 sets of playoff tickets, canada day, home opener but on the other side you use 2 different accounts i would find it near impossible to do this online and get seat by seat together
Jul 21, 2016
6 posts
2 upvotes
"Why have Game Packs replaced Flex Packs? Why 20 Games, 12 Games & 6 Games?
We did a lot of research and fan surveys to better understand what our fans want, their trends and habits. These new Game Packs are a reflection of what the fans told us. Game Packs differ from Flex Packs by offering different levels of flexibility, savings and benefits."

That's a direct quote from the FAQs on the website. There's no "flex" at all in the 6 game pack and very little in the 12 game.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3049 posts
2760 upvotes
Mordor
witenite wrote:
Sep 14th, 2016 2:56 am
people work and two days notice to find out information because the email is so vague
lets see
what are the promotion and giveaway games?
so in the 2017 game pack is it just one ticket for 20 games or can i do a combination?
if it is one ticket is for 20/12/6 packs, that means i would have to purchase another game pack.....how would they guarantee me 2 seats side by side for both of my game packs purchased.
can i pick different sections within the game pack 10 games 500 level, 10 100 level?
if you buy 2 game packs better to create 2 different accounts....this would let you buy 2 sets of playoff tickets, canada day, home opener but on the other side you use 2 different accounts i would find it near impossible to do this online and get seat by seat together
Promo games will be announced later (as per your email)
20 games, 1 ticket each.
The 20 games, you can pick any games.
The 12 games, you pick from 4 games from cat a (likely the promo games), 4 from cat b games (rivals, likely second game of series), 4 from cat c/d (vs. Twins).
6 game pack, pre defined games likely, like raptors flex packs.
If you want 2 seats side by side, you will need to buy 1 game pack with 2 seats.
You can do 2 1 seater package, but it will be next to impossible to be side by side as no ticket agent will help you arrange that
No you can't pick different levels for each game

Those are the answers I think they will say.
But do confirm but I am sure I am right.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
3931 posts
2251 upvotes
so how would one get 2 seats together for any game pack?
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3049 posts
2760 upvotes
Mordor
witenite wrote:
Sep 14th, 2016 8:59 am
so how would one get 2 seats together for any game pack?
You basically have to buy a 20 game pack for 2, but they will 1 mybluejays account.