Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

My FarleycoBeauty Valentine Pin it to Win!

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 11th, 2013 5:00 pm
Feb 4, 2011
30 posts
189 upvotes
Canada

My FarleycoBeauty Valentine Pin it to Win!

Everyone loves a scavenger hunt, right? Well, you have just a few days before Valentine’s Day to create a Pinterest board called “My FarleycoBeauty Valentine” and have a chance to win three beauty products from Farleyco.ca!

If you are a Canadian makeup junkie and are looking to try something new – or are hoping to win a loyal favourite – follow these easy steps. (Sorry, Canadian Residents only eligible to win.)

[IMG]http://farleycobeauty.wordpress.com/201 ... it-to-win/[/IMG]

If you have a Pinterest account:

1) Create a Pinterest board called “My FarleycoBeauty Valentine”. Categorize the Board as ‘Hair and Beauty’. Only one (1) Board entry per person permitted.

2) Pin at least 10 pink or red-packaged beauty products from Farleyco.ca to your “My FarleycoBeauty Valentine” board—you can pin them directly from Farleyco.ca, or just re-pin images from the FarleycoBeauty Pinterest Boards.

3) Complete the Entry Form on the FarleycoBeauty Rafflecopter Page, and add your link to your “My FarleycoBeauty Valentine” board there.

If you don’t have a Pinterest account:

1) Set up your Pinterest account and follow directions one through three above. It’s easy!

If you have any questions, please send us an email at customerservice@farleyco.ca and we’ll do our best to answer them. Have fun! I’ll be watching for your entries!

Giveaway Details: *No purchase necessary to enter or win. Subject to Official Rules and entry at FarleycoBeauty Rafflecopter . The Pin It to Win It Farleyco.ca giveaway begins at 12:01 a.m. EST Daylight Time on 2/10/13 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on 2/14/13. Open to legal residents of Canada. One entry per person. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: Farleyco.ca

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)