• Last Updated:
  • Feb 11th, 2011 2:17 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 22, 2009
65 posts
Toronto

My mom is listening to gangster music

My stupid mom has been listening to music lately and I heard it and it's music like Lady GaGa and Enrique Englasias. And that wouldnt bother me much xcept lately I have been hearing her listening to stuff like Pitbull and Rhianna and I even heard some 50 Cent remixes and stuff. And its not just one or the other its like all of it mixed together with like club remixes and all kinds of hip stuff.

It's so weird because she is older and this music is sexy and stuff, its sorta bugging me.

WTF do I do? Are other parents like this?
I SPEND MORE TIME LURKING THAN POSTING
SO BE CAREFUL
CAUSE I'M WATCHING YOU!
Share:
40 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2006
4068 posts
124 upvotes
how old is old?
plz post a pic....

=P
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2008
1336 posts
253 upvotes
u mean ur mom listens to pop music?

nothing gangsta about the artists u mention

in 4 pics
Dec 19, 2010
221 posts
10 upvotes
Don't be ageist. She can listen to whatever music she likes. :lol:
Jul 5, 2006
541 posts
1 upvote
Is this a joke? 50 Cent and gangster belong in the same sentence?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 17, 2003
7918 posts
322 upvotes
Maybe she's curious what a "magic stick" is.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 13, 2005
7740 posts
147 upvotes
im sorry to break it too you but "gangster music" is main stream now... fyi i bet she has a black guy on the side. :lol:
[OP]
Nov 22, 2009
65 posts
Toronto
WELL it is GANGSTER because all of the songs are remixes and some of them are in spanish and stuff so I assume they are either about having sex or selling drugs or doing other gangsetr stuff. There is a lot of bass and the guys singing are either angry or happy which means violence or sex. Obviously the lady gaga stuff isnt gangster but I don't mind if she listens to that because I dont.

Also my mom is single but I am not posting a pic of her. I've been around these forums long enough to know what happens to people who do that. :-0 :lol:
SO BE CAREFUL
CAUSE I'M WATCHING YOU!
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2007
3072 posts
219 upvotes
cement_truck wrote:
Feb 10th, 2011 8:59 pm
WELL it is GANGSTER because all of the songs are remixes and some of them are in spanish and stuff so I assume they are either about having sex or selling drugs or doing other gangsetr stuff. There is a lot of bass and the guys singing are either angry or happy which means violence or sex. Obviously the lady gaga stuff isnt gangster but I don't mind if she listens to that because I dont.

Also my mom is single but I am not posting a pic of her. I've been around these forums
long enough to know what happens to people who do that. :-0 :lol:

Don't believe those rumors, RFD is very knowledgeable with gangster music and are in a better position to remedy the situation if we can see a pic of your mother.
Banned
Dec 10, 2008
1659 posts
49 upvotes
How old is your mum?
[OP]
Nov 22, 2009
65 posts
Toronto
nano wrote:
im sorry to break it too you but "gangster music" is main stream now... fyi i bet she has a black guy on the side. :lol:

How do you know I am not a black guy?
SO BE CAREFUL
CAUSE I'M WATCHING YOU!
[OP]
Nov 22, 2009
65 posts
Toronto
Engi-Nir wrote:
Feb 10th, 2011 9:05 pm
Don't believe those rumors, RFD is very knowledgeable with gangster music and are in a better position to remedy the situation if we can see a pic of your mother.

lol ya right thats funny coming from an "engi-nir"

Believe me I have an engineering degree too amd I would know what the standard procedure is when you get a pic of yoru friends mom and she is hot. :twisted:
SO BE CAREFUL
CAUSE I'M WATCHING YOU!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 17, 2007
6350 posts
190 upvotes
cement_truck wrote:

Also my mom is single but I am not posting a pic of her. I've been around these forums long enough to know what happens to people who do that. :-0 :lol:

I get that you are very young, just by the question your are asking, and the things you are saying but why do you care what music your mother listens to? Does she try to tell you what you should listen to? Music has nothing to do with age. I'm much older than most who post on here but I like a bit of all sorts of music and truthfully, so what. My kids would never try to tell me what to listen to or be ashamed or embarrassed by my choice of music. Well, unless we're talking about the Monkeys. J/K, J/k about the Monkeys. Anyhow, let your mom be and enjoy the fact that she is embracing today's music and is not stuck in her room on a rocking chair listening to Perry Como. (google is your friend if you don't know who Perry Como is).

Oh, and calling your mom stupid like that is really disrespectful. I hope for her and your sake she doesn't read what you wrote.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 13, 2005
7740 posts
147 upvotes
cement_truck wrote:
Feb 10th, 2011 9:05 pm
How do you know I am not a black guy?

I obviously dont know that..... duh
× < >