• Jan 21st, 2014 11:30 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 22, 2011
479 posts
47 upvotes
Mississauga
vaportech wrote:
Also a lot of my tickets are for dumb things like having "no front plate" which is not true or that one time I got a blocking license plate charge when I had less than 5000km on the vehicle with the dealer plate covers still on it. Cop couldn't find anything to charge me with so he charged me with that. Or how about unnecessary noise because my FACTORY exhaust is loud.

On top of all that I drive a non subtle car (come on it's blue, how many blue cars are out there vs white,black,silver) which is also a coupe and a BMW.
If you are getting tickets for non moving violations, that usually says that you are not showing any respect towards the police officer. If you're being an ***** to the officer they will look for a reason to give you a ticket.
This bulls**t about the car that you drive causing you to get tickets, unless you have received all the tickets in the past year that you've had this car, it's not a valid excuse. Maybe if you stopped driving like you own the road, and showed respect to law enforcement and other drivers you wouldn't be in the situations that you find yourself in.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2008
5861 posts
777 upvotes
Ottawa
speedbird92 wrote: If you are getting tickets for non moving violations, that usually says that you are not showing any respect towards the police officer. If you're being an ***** to the officer they will look for a reason to give you a ticket.
This bulls**t about the car that you drive causing you to get tickets, unless you have received all the tickets in the past year that you've had this car, it's not a valid excuse. Maybe if you stopped driving like you own the road, and showed respect to law enforcement and other drivers you wouldn't be in the situations that you find yourself in.
+1
Feb 7, 2010
150 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone have advice on fighting stop-sigh tickets? I don't have one, just another useful information for future preference and for everybody else.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2003
19892 posts
4111 upvotes
9347934 downvotes
Vapourtech:

Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2003
19892 posts
4111 upvotes
9347934 downvotes
Gets 14 tickets, destroys 2 cars and severely damages a third, posts videos on the internet of aggressive and unsafe driving... but believes he's not a bad driver.

Typical spoiled kid with rich parents, born on third base and spends his life thinking he hit a triple.
Deal Guru
Nov 21, 2009
12732 posts
1810 upvotes
i6s1 wrote: Gets 14 tickets, destroys 2 cars and severely damages a third, posts videos on the internet of aggressive and unsafe driving... but believes he's not a bad driver.

Typical spoiled kid with rich parents, born on third base and spends his life thinking he hit a triple.
in Cuba or NK, there are no rich kids and everyone shows respect towards people with authority
have you ever considered moving there?
Deal Expert
May 8, 2005
31836 posts
1354 upvotes
vaportech wrote: Boys and their toys ;)
aka a ' man-child '....

......versus a mature responsible adult. ;)

Also...your signature now shows 6 tickets pending trial...how old is the ' oldest ' of those 6 tickets - 6 months old ? 1 year old ?

And....you said you got your BMW on 25 Aug 11, how old were you when you got the $30k toward the BMW as a gift ? The reference in Post #35 ( " Get accepted to BBA - 30grand towards car " ) would suggest you were 18 ( i.e entering university / BBA program ) ...is that right ?
" The placebo effect is the most powerful supplement of all "
" The pain of discipline weighs ounces, the pain of neglect weighs tons "
" The best training in the world can't overcome a lousy diet "
TRAIN HARD !!!!
Deal Expert
May 8, 2005
31836 posts
1354 upvotes
i6s1 wrote: Gets 14 tickets, destroys 2 cars and severely damages a third, posts videos on the internet of aggressive and unsafe driving... but believes he's not a bad driver.

+1

And from the OP himself ( Post #1 )...." I receive a lot of tickets every year "

There you go...' game - set - match ' !!!
TRAIN HARD !!!!
Banned
Jul 10, 2012
620 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
poedua wrote: aka a ' man-child '....

......versus a mature responsible adult. ;)

Also...your signature now shows 6 tickets pending trial...how old is the ' oldest ' of those 6 tickets - 6 months old ? 1 year old ?

And....how old were you when you got the $30k toward the BMW as a gift ? The reference in Post #35 ( " Get accepted to BBA - 30grand towards car " ) would suggest you were 18 ( i.e entering university / BBA program ) ...is that right ?
I hear a lot of these chinese people get rich by stealing Chinese Government's money instead of investing in government projects - otherwise I bet his parents would be pissed if he were wasting hard-earned money like that, crashing cars day in day out. Of course Harper is happy as long as money is flowing in even if it's tainted. Sad.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2008
5861 posts
777 upvotes
Ottawa

Very well said!
Deal Expert
May 8, 2005
31836 posts
1354 upvotes

I wonder how much more the parents have to pay for insurance ( they pay for the OP's insurance as well ) as a result of the OP's tickets PLUS the OP destroying 2 cars and severely damages a third.
TRAIN HARD !!!!
Deal Expert
May 8, 2005
31836 posts
1354 upvotes
vero95 wrote: in Cuba or NK, there are no rich kids and everyone shows respect towards people with authority
have you ever considered moving there?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
TRAIN HARD !!!!
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2012
1468 posts
68 upvotes
Edmonton
setell wrote: Can't sleep vapor? lol
If you want to be rich, you don't sleep
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2012
1468 posts
68 upvotes
Edmonton
Mr ticket in California fights every ticket.
Oct 23, 2008
215 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
vaportech wrote: All I know is I was a horrid driver when I was 17 with a fresh G2. I single handedly destroyed two of the learning family vehicles.

I've learned a lot from my single vehicle crash experiences when I was young to not be rash anymore.
lol....this has to be trolling. I don't believe someone can be braindead enough to need to destroy 2 cars until they can drive without wrecking themselves.
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2009
10900 posts
403 upvotes
GT&A
theowne wrote: ....this has to be trolling.
please read my sig.
troll: someone you dislike, fear or do not comprehend...
11b guide
When the doorbell rings, it's just a request. You are not a dog, it is not a command, only a request. You are not in church, you are at home. No guilt.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2005
31836 posts
1354 upvotes
theowne wrote: lol....this has to be trolling. I don't believe someone can be braindead enough to need to destroy 2 cars until they can drive without wrecking themselves.
You know what they say..." Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction ". ;)
TRAIN HARD !!!!
Dec 15, 2006
42 posts
2 upvotes
Pickering, ON
It seems that there is a combination of trolling and truth in what vaportech is saying. I'm going for 90% trolling :)
Jul 18, 2007
448 posts
71 upvotes
OP, sorry if this was brought up before but was wondering what you do for a living that requires you to do so much driving?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)